I tried to mount various servers by connecting to an internal network on an Ubuntu machine, but it didn't work.
# sudo mount -t cifs -o username = XXXX, password = XXXXXXXX // SERVER/mnt/mount #This is not good sudo mount -t cifs -o uid = XXXX, gid = XXXX, username = XXXX, password = XXXXXXXX // SERVER/mnt/mount #This is not good sudo mount -t cifs -o username = XXXX, domain = XXXXXX, password = XXXXXXXX // SERVER/mnt/mount #Error message (both are the same) mount error (2): No such file or directory Refer to the mount.cifs (8) manual page (e.g.man mount.cifs)
The Ubuntu version is 18.04.3 LTS.
Previously, Ubuntu (Ver14) on VirtulBOX was able to mount with the above command (first), but it appears when the directory is not found as above.
However, if you connect to the server on the GUI, you can access the above.
It does not seem that the address or authentication information is wrong.
Please tell me.
Answer # 1
I just worked on mounting Windows 2008, 2016 with Centos7 at work a while ago, but I can't write it specifically because I don't remember it ... I think the options have changed depending on whether it is a group or Windows Update.
You may want to try different mount options here.
◆ Change how to specify username, domain and password
username = USERNAME, password = PASSWORD, domain = DOMAIN
username = DOMAIN/USERNAME, password = PASSWORD
username = DOMAIN/USERNAME% PASSWORD
◆ Change the protocol version
vers = 1.0
vers = 2.0
vers = 3.0
◆ Change security mode
sec = none
sec = krb5
sec = krb5i
sec = ntlm
sec = ntlmi
sec = ntlmv2
sec = ntlmv2i
sec = ntlmssp
sec = ntlmsspi
After waiting for restart with Windows Update, it may not be possible to connect, so you may want to check the status of Windows Update on the server side.
I feel like I couldn't connect to a 2016 server that has never been updated to Windows.
Answer # 2
/SERVER and // SERRVER/SHARENAME are both being tried.
, is SHARENAME wrong?
If smbclinet is installed,
smbclinet -U username -L // server name
You can display the share name list. First, check with Linux.
- windows - i can't transfer apps between centos 8 and ubuntu 2004 in virtualbox
- linux - [centos 7] connection timed out at the windows command prompt after starting the ftp server
- linux - i want to mount a time capsule from a centos server
- linux - how to install snort on centos
- linux - [centos 8] how to set fail2ban
- linux - how to get the absolute path of ubuntu usb memory
- gui development on linux/gtk and gui porting to windows
- linux - i want to dual boot, but grub menu does not start and windows starts
- Windows and Linux for remote desktop connection
- [hold] i want to install windows 7 with ubuntu
- java - server migration (windows> ubuntu)
- how to remotely restart a frozen ubuntu from windows?
- linux - [centos 74] cannot download get-pippy
- i want to connect from windows 10 to centos 7 with teraterm
- linux - remove ubuntu from dual boot → don't boot
- ubuntu - kali linux update error
- linux - to log in to aws/vps etc from ubuntu (desktop)
- linux - i was able to mount, but i can't write
- linux - [centos7] i tried to copy from the centos server to the windows desktop with the scp command, but it was not transferred
- linux - ubuntu reboots slowly
- Kali linux no access to graphics mode
- linux - tar zxvf crf++-058targz ⇒ cannot open: no such file or directory
- no sound from android emulator (on ubuntu)
- linux - i cannot install v4l2loopback on ubuntu
- linux - when installing ubuntu with live usb, you cannot operate the keyboard on the gnu grub screen
- linux - i want to restrict operations to standard users on ubuntu 2004
- linux - i want to use ssh to sync files using lsyncd and rsync, but it fails
- linux - rsync fails to start
- linux - i want to sync files with lsyncd, rsync and ssh, but it fails
- linux - difference between /usr/bin and /usr/local/bin