I would like to draw a heat map with python, but I got an error and I couldn't understand the error.
Sns.heatmap is used as the function to draw the heatmap. For each of the 40 lists
If I want to create a heatmap that contains numbers like a1 = [0,0,2, ...] and you can see the size of the numbers by color change when 40 lists are arranged vertically thinking about.
list_2d = (a1, a2, a3, a4, a5, a6, a7, a8, a9, a10, a11, a12, a13, a14, a15, a16, a17, a18, a19, a20, a21 , a22, a23, a24, a25, a26, a27, a28, a29, a30, a31, a32, a33, a34, a35, a36, a37, a38, a39, a40] sns.heatmap (list_2d, annot = True, aquare = True, cmap = 'OrRd') plt.show ()
The program I wrote is as above.
If i turn this
AttributeError: Unknown property aquare
I got a question message because I didn't understand it.
I would like to write if there is something to add, so please give me my answer.
Answer # 1
- python - move the heat map axis label to the center
- python - matplotlib i want to draw a horizontal line
- python - i want to ignore the header and loop
- python - i want to find the mode of a pixel with a pixel value of 1 or more
- python - i want to pass a list as an argument of glob and repeat it
- python - i want to solve this problem
- python - i want the block to disappear when the ball hits the block
- python - i want to handle webdriverchrome ()
- python - i want to move images with pygame
- python - i want to scrape google news, but i can't
- python - i want to add an element to a double list
- python - i want to send a list of yahoo news rankings to line
- java - i want to draw a player on top of an image
- python - i want to open a file with an absolute path
- python - i want to add a line number to the data frame
- python - i want to get the elements in the linked site
- i want to get the full text of rt with tweepy in python
- python - i want to avoid line breaks in the file path
- python - i want to determine if the channel is a text channel
- python - i want to use spinbox with kivy