I would like to draw a heat map with python, but I got an error and I couldn't understand the error.
Sns.heatmap is used as the function to draw the heatmap. For each of the 40 lists
If I want to create a heatmap that contains numbers like a1 = [0,0,2, ...] and you can see the size of the numbers by color change when 40 lists are arranged vertically thinking about.
list_2d = (a1, a2, a3, a4, a5, a6, a7, a8, a9, a10, a11, a12, a13, a14, a15, a16, a17, a18, a19, a20, a21 , a22, a23, a24, a25, a26, a27, a28, a29, a30, a31, a32, a33, a34, a35, a36, a37, a38, a39, a40] sns.heatmap (list_2d, annot = True, aquare = True, cmap = 'OrRd') plt.show ()
The program I wrote is as above.
If i turn this
AttributeError: Unknown property aquare
I got a question message because I didn't understand it.
I would like to write if there is something to add, so please give me my answer.
Answer # 1
- python - matplotlib i want to draw a horizontal line
- python - i want to eliminate an infinite loop
- matplotlib - i want to draw a 3d scatter plot
- python 3x - i want to put input restrictions on the text box
- python 3x - i want to output print as one data to a file
- python - i want to import from config
- python - i want to modify the program
- python 3x - i want to focus out from a text box
- python - i want to trim the detection area
- python - i want to list the word count of sentences
- python 3x - i want the if statement to work
- python - i want to read a csv file and output it
- python - i want to know how to use variables in driverexecute_script
- python - i want to know only one type of value
- i want to make sure to delete /pyenv/shims/python
- python - i want to use opencv on raspberry pi
- python - i want to know why while is not working
- python - i want to edit and save the text in the tsv file
- i want to read a csv file with python numpy
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin