I will ask if there is no problem in terms of adding a TXT record for DNS using the domain of example.com as an example.
Owner domain: example.com
DNS record information
|TXT||v = spf1 ip4: xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx -all|
Add the following record for the above settings.
Reasons for adding
With the use of a certain external service, it is mandatory to confirm domain ownership.
For such confirmation, subdomain is generally specified, but this time there is no subdomain designation.
Setting multiple TXT records for the host name (example.com) would violate DNS record rules, etc ....
I am worried about
If there is no problem, I hope ...
If i have any information, please give me a professor.
Answer # 1
You can write as many lines as you like on the TXT record itself
For example, StackOverflow.com TXT record
StackOverflow.com. 100 IN TXT "v = spf1 include: _spf.google.com include: servers.mcsv.net + ip4: 220.127.116.11/32 + ip4: 18.104.22.168 + ip6: fe80: : 216: 3eff: feaf: a90a + ip4: 22.214.171.124/32 ~ all " StackOverflow.com. 100 IN TXT "201708220825542efqy4ipjwd8um2fo4uh4ba9mt0k0mnoj1v84xmw6dftdjtwqq" StackOverflow.com. 100 IN TXT "google-site-verification = ejT8q62c5DQCKe9IaOfOzuNe6pGc-xMx12AV8_pQL1U"
And there should be no more than one SPF or more than one google-site-verification
- about update of multiple records in mysql
- vba - i want to get multiple records in a csv file, but i can only get one record (a pair of headers and values)
- about creating multiple records for access queries
- about excel multiple sheet access in c #
- (re-question) about creating multiple records for access queries
- about multiple condition check of jquery to form tag
- dns record - how to change a record without changing the direction of mx record
- amazon ec2 - about connecting with multiple on-premise environments on aws
- ruby - [rails] i want to add multiple records for each date and reflect them
- c - about reading multiple files
- ruby - i want to register multiple records of the same model at the same time
- java - search multiple items about how to write findby 〇 and △ like()
- java - programming to retrieve multiple records from db
- dns - is it possible to identify multiple domains linked from the hosting ip address?
- dns record - how to display the site on google
- active record - i want to convert the records retrieved from db into an array
- dns - disadvantages of spf records
- about the error when linking multiple c ++ files with makefile
- python - about multiple processing and loop processing in discordpy
- ruby - i want to save multiple records in an intermediate table in one process
- ruby on rails - "this connection does not protect your privacy"
- dns records - how to write a subdomain dns record
- aws - there are 4 domains in the first ns record created in aws route53 why are multiple domains registered?
- centos - i want to resolve a name for a host in the lan
- dns records - dns does not resolve only specific domains
- aws - i want to deploy on gke and add a dns record to aws's amazon route 53 with a fixed ip
- cms - when i connected to wix externally (fc2), i was unable to confirm receipt with windows mail is there a problem with the dn
- dns records - dns record when subdomain is set on the web server
- about smtp and dns