I'd like to make a 2d shooting game with unity
Do we need knowledge of machine learning to move the enemy to avoid his bullets?
I don't just move left and right, I want to avoid it freely
Answer # 1
You don't need it or it's a field that doesn't work well with typical machine learning
If you don't hit the bullets, you shouldn't move around in places like off the screen. It should move away from interesting movement as a game
(Or maybe learning doesn't go well and it's just a strange move.)
But, machine learning is like raising a baby,
I think we ’ll be dating in a few years.
Answer # 2
If we just touch the straight line of the bullet ’s flight path and hit it and move away from the line Isn't it good?
Or look at the distance from the enemy to the bullet and move away if it is close.
Since this is something that can be done by each person who made it, this is where the game programmer's skills are shown.
- c # - player production in unity (shooting game)
- c # - about action games (unity 2d platformer controller) in unity
- obstacles that should flow in unity 2d games do not flow
- how to publish unity browser games on github
- C ++ implements simple shooting games
- implement user authentication with cognito in games created with unity
- i want to build unity games on android
- Unity Shader realizes the fog of 2D games
- unity - shooting game i want to adjust the sense of continuous fire of my own machine
- unable to publish unity games
- the unity shooting bullet graphic will behave unintentionally
- unity - design creation in 3d games
- about debugging online games with unity
- c# - unity) video shooting function in ios application
- unity - why photon bolt is said to be suitable for large fps games
- c # - no sound in unity games
- unity - about mmo-style games operated with the mouse cursor