About the mglearn module that often appears in title books
What are the specifications for this?
There is no description about how to use it, and even if you do a google search,
The title book got caught and we could n’t find a description about mglearn,
If i have any easy-to-understand documents or materials, please let me know the URL.
Thanks for your response.
Answer # 1
This library is written in a detailed code listing, such as graph drawing and data loading, to make this book hard to read.
It exists because it doesn't have a detailed description, but you can't help looking for a detailed description
Basically it is the data loading and visualization part.
Read the contents about loading data.
Things about visualization should be addressed in the book on visualization.
Answer # 2
This is not a commonly used library, but alibrary written by the author of the book for explanation.
There are no easy-to-understand materials (but only books), but since the code is released on github (and the code for execution will be downloaded locally if installed), there are unclear points in the specification Sometimes it means reading. It's usually not necessary to do that.
GitHub-amueller/introduction_to_ml_with_python: Notebooks and code for the book "Introduction to Machine Learning with Python"
- python - about the ratio of machine learning training data, validation data, and test data
- python - about operation parameters in machine learning production
- python - about write loop to csv
- about cooperation of python csv spreadsheet
- python - machine learning training/verification data, test data accuracy rate and adjustment
- python: about variable references
- python: can the function called in main () refer to the ftp module? nameerror
- python - about the presence or absence of () after print
- could not import the lzma module your installed python is incomplete about attempting to use lzma
- python seleniun error modulenotfounderror: no module named'selenium'
- about instantiation with qpushbutton in python qt produces the same thing
- python - about function calls
- python - about formal parameters in the definition
- about transformation of csv file in python
- python - about dp matching
- how to apply machine learning (svm) when a list is included in a python explanatory variable (parameter)
- python - about the specified position of pop ()
- python - about input error
- i get a no module named error when i try to run a program in python
- python 3x - python keras about the shape of learning data
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin