Inexperienced app creation,
I would like to create a drawing iphone game app.
Can you tell us what kind of creation environment and technology are necessary for creating the following game application?
Game content I want to create
1. Give a theme (example illustration or photo)
2. Copy the theme (take photos on paper instead of in your smartphone)
3. Take a photo and score how similar it is to the example
Can such an application be made with xcode?
Do you need image recognition technology to capture photos and compare them with examples?
I don't make this app suddenly,
I would like to know what you need and use it as a reference.
Answer # 1
I think you can do it if you do your best.
However, because it is quite advanced, if you just started swift, it might be inevitable.
swift image analysis
Deep learning image analysis
AI artificial intelligence swift
Python image analysis AI
Python swift integration
Google Image Analysis APILet's check with keywords such as
- xcode - i want to create a class that displays alerts
- xcode - i want to create a system that changes characters when stopped exactly for 15 seconds with a timer app
- xcode - i want to create a function that returns an address by passing latitude and longitude as arguments!
- swift - i don't know how to create an executable file for the xcode macos app
- xcode - create todo list swift
- How to add and delete entire lines for Xcode, copy entire lines, and create new shortcuts below
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- i want to call a child component method from a parent in vuejs