I published the app on GooglePlay two days ago, but I can't find it.
I have an application name in the title or description field of the application, but I am in trouble when it does not come out even if searching by application name.
If anyone has any information, I would be happy if you could teach me something. Thank you.
Answer # 1
When you publish an app or update, we ’ll let you know how long it takes for the review process to take effect. If it takes longer to review the update than the time you ’ve notified, and Google Play does n’t reflect the change, troubleshoot the specific issue below.
Similar to searching on Google, Google Play search considers multiple factors, such as app title, developer name, and app description. To make it easier to find your app, follow the best practices for writing your store listing in a clear way.
Search results are constantly changing as new apps are published daily and continually changing the ranking of search results. You may also see different search results depending on the user ’s device, location, carrier, support for available features, and more.
Please note that if you have published paid apps, you can use paid apps in many countries, but not in some countries. For more information, see Google Play filters.
To get your app listed on Google Play, please visit the Store Listing page:
Log in to the Play Console.
Select an app.
Under the app name, click Show on Google Play.
app publishing settings of the search issues - Play Console Help
Answer # 2
I don't have public information, but I hear the same story from this fall.
In terms of experience, Google Play ’s search algorithm has changed at the same time that Google ’s large-scale search algorithm has changed. I feel that newly registered apps are hard to catch.
It seems that there are quite a few cases where it is not caught even if searching by the application name in an individual scale application (only irrelevant applications with many DL numbers are displayed).
I'm not doing anything else, so I'm trying and trying, but no effective countermeasures have been found at this time ...
There seems to be a story that when you contact Google, you can now search.
I am looking for information on this matter, so I would appreciate it if you could report the progress of the event in the form of additional notes.
Answer # 3
Does it crash on some devices? For incomplete apps such as crashes, it seems that measures may be taken not to be caught in Google Play search.
- app store - do i have to remove all affiliate ads on googleplay?
- about changing the in-app purchase promotion icon for the app store application
- app store - app content and code
- app store - for iphone app downloads survey
- app store - in the iphone app under development, the camera permission on/off slider is not displayed in settings> app name
- swift - app store
- store app operation in c #
- ios - app url on app store
- app store - about "number of units" and "number of installations" of app analytics
- app store - how the free calling app works
- app store - hit the shell with your ipad
- app store - differences between external tester screening for ios app testflight and screening for appstore production
- app store - iphone app screen size
- i want to ssl an app published on heroku for free
- app store connect for ios
- app store - appstore view number of own application page
- app store - final test after review of smartphone app
- html - how to put a time tag on a page that does not display the release date/update date to take seo measures?
- html - wordpress refined search does not work (only one search for the same taxonomy can be narrowed down)
- apache - is it necessary to set canonical even if redirect is set in htaccess?
- html - i want to increase the ranking of the top page in the search results over the bottom page
- seo - does google robot also index files with the extension extension?
- html - breadcrumbs listed on schemaorg are not displayed in search results
- google analytics - how to make sure your site is indexed on the first page of search results without adwords
- seo - about homepage search order