I want to project the screen (window) that came out by executing the program that uses the webcam, and prevent the video from overlapping multiple times when the projected window is taken with the camera.
(I ’m sorry for the poor explanation)
In the case of the following images, there are many projectors and screens taken with the camera.
I want to be able to see one projector and one screen when I take this with a camera.
I thought about using some kind of transformation (projective transformation, etc.) for the image, but I didn't understand it well.Supplemental information (FW/tool version etc.)
Use visual studio 2017
Please provide more detailed information here.
Answer # 1
I decided not to show the camera image.
Answer # 2
If you take a screen with a camera and capture the video with the camera, you will naturally have an infinite loop like a mirror.
The only way to prevent this is to avoid taking a screen with the camera.
- c ++ - when the opengl screen size changes, i want to correct the drawing position and redraw
- image posting using slack webhook from excel vba
- c ++ - i would like to know the reason why drawing using glsl is not possible github all sources available
- i want to create a 3d array with c ++ and convert it to an image
- c ++ - i want to know the reason why screen drawing is not possible with glsl
- css - i want to make space in the image using flexbox
- php - i want to upload an image using xfree
- c ++ - using crypto ++ with visual studio 2013
- html - i want to fill the background image vertically when the screen width is narrowed
- python - enlarge the image using a for statement in opencv
- [swift ui] image image and text characters shift when screen transitions are repeated * there is an image *
- c ++/examples of using templates for classes containing arrays
- c ++ - i want to render text in 3d space using a shader
- i want to display an image using opencv from python
- i want to read an image file with python using pillow
- java - i want to save the image loaded from the gallery on the screen of the app
- c ++ - i want to know what to doubt if nothing is displayed on the screen as a result of zooming, rotating, translating, and loc
- about c ++ opencv labeling errors
- i want to pass an image from python to c ++
- is there any benefit to using an editor and gcc instead of visual studio in c ++ programming?
- c ++ - if the file cannot be found, an error will occur
- c ++ - i want to put a bgr image in the memory area of a dynamic object
- i want to rewrite c ++ printf to cout
- visualstudio c ++ linux "undefined reference to pthread_create"
- c ++ - i want to output numbers in a rectangular shape
- i don't know how to use the new features of c ++ 20 with cmake
- c ++ - i get an error when i try to compile opencv