suuti == 01
suuti == 02
I want to make the above two into one,
suuti == 01 || 02
I tried it, but it didn't work.
I would appreciate your help.
Thank you in advance.
Answer # 1
suuti == 01 || Write suuti == 02.
suuti == 01 || 02 is the same as (suuti == 01) || 02 and is true.
Be careful that numeric literals are considered octal if they start from zero.
// printf ("% d \ n", 08);Unable to compile with error printf ("% d \ n", 010);// =>8
Up to 07, it can be interpreted in the same way as decimal numbers.
- [c #] i want to combine the acquired data
- i want to judge the value from a1 to c3 or 1a to 3c
- c - i want to set the 10's and 1's to 0 for items with a tax of 10,000 yen or more
- i just want to practice the code
- c - i want to find the standard deviation of 10 real data
- i want to read the data of another file in c language
- i want to find the fade position with opencv
- i want to find the sum of a sequence in c language
- python - i want to combine two dfs
- i want to combine two if statements (ruby)
- find the value of sin once
- read the file and calculate the total c++
- c - i want to make a 10x10 board
- it is about the task of c language
- html - i want to eliminate the gap at the top of the footer
- i want to complete this program
- python - in the list data, i want to get the same hourly total for each day
- php - i want to display the value of db in view
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin