suuti == 01
suuti == 02
I want to make the above two into one,
suuti == 01 || 02
I tried it, but it didn't work.
I would appreciate your help.
Thank you in advance.
Answer # 1
suuti == 01 || Write suuti == 02.
suuti == 01 || 02 is the same as (suuti == 01) || 02 and is true.
Be careful that numeric literals are considered octal if they start from zero.
// printf ("% d \ n", 08);Unable to compile with error printf ("% d \ n", 010);// =>8
Up to 07, it can be interpreted in the same way as decimal numbers.
- c - i want to find the standard deviation of 10 real data
- i want to find the fade position with opencv
- python - i want to combine two dfs
- i want to install the d2xx driver on my mac
- c - i want to display the bit size of a bmp file
- [c #] i want to combine the acquired data
- c - i want to find the average of the numbers in the file
- i want to turn off the c language warning
- c - i want to input from the keyboard, but i don't know how
- i want to judge the value from a1 to c3 or 1a to 3c
- i want to find the sum of a sequence in c language
- php - i want to pass the image file to the server
- html - i want to fix the sidebar made with bootstrap row
- eclipse - i want the svn repository to work properly
- i want to know the address of the cell entered in java poi
- c - if the argument is a pointer to a pointer
- css3 - [css] i want to align the contents of the card
- mysql - i want to delete the optimized data
- dart - i want to tap an item in the gridview with flutter and fire that item
- i want to open the url from onclick in php