https: //blog.mori-soft .com/entry/2016/11/11/172234
I want to migrate Access tables to SQLServer as in the above site.Error message
https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/02efe6f4-326a-40a8-991e-abf825528ccc/sql-server-migration-assistant -for-access-v75012395123881235612390? forum = sqlazureja
Similar to the above site, existing tables are not displayed when selecting tables.
Therefore, the error message "There is nothing to process" will be displayed.
In the above site, it seems that it was solved by aligning the number of bits of SSMA and Access,
I confirmed that both SSMA and Access were 64-bit.
If i have a solution, please let me know.
Answer # 1
Installing SQL Server Migration Assistant for Access (AccessToSQL)
According to Microsoft Data Access Object (DAO) provider version 12.0 or 14.0.
That means Microsoft Access 2007 or 2010 is required.
"Microsoft Access 2010 Runtime"You can download AccessRuntime.exe and AccessRuntime_X64.exe from
- sql server - sqlserver 2019 (express) half-width/full-width conversion
- there is a record w in some of the tables in microsoft's sql server all items are the same is there a convenient sql statement t
- [sql server] how to join tables with different layouts
- sql server - i can't throw an array from vb to sp on sqlserver "
- sql server - maximum number of cases per day in sql
- sql server - can different dbs be installed on the server?
- sql server - visual studio tools for applications please tell me how to set up the smtp connection manager
- why did the sql server job stop progressing? ?
- sql server - permission with windows authentication of sqlserver
- [sql server] about commit of trigger
- there is an unfamiliar column definition in the microsoft sql server view definition i want to know if it is a sequence generate
- [sql server, sales total] the sales amount for each hour is aggregated in the "morning column" and "afternoon col
- sql server - it's about sql injection
- sql server - i want to add a csv file to db with bulk insert
- sql server i want to judge whether a certain character (varchar type) is an integer by case statement
- oracle - join 3 tables in sql
- i want to know how to specify a window numerically on sql server
- sql server - for a single property, in view, enter multiple input items separately and combine them when inserting into the db
- oracle - i want to migrate my redhat server
- when issuing sql that takes time to process to sql server with powershell, i want to avoid the timeout and finish the process
- vba - cannot pass arguments to stored procedure
- is it possible to connect to an external db via odbc like the access link table in sql server?
- i want to connect to sql server with access
- vba - access report label condition display by event procedure
- sql server - about access iif function
- how to pass access vba recordset object
- sql server - dateteime2 type becomes text type when linking sqlserver to access without dsn
- speed when connecting sql server data from an access table by odbc connection
- about migration from access to sql server