I'm copying the Airbnb site using Bootstrap.
I'm going to ask you questions when I was adjusting the width.
W-70 doesn't work.Applicable source code
I was able to deal with the code below, but I don't know why it doesn't work.
<Select> <Option>Entirely chartered</option> <Option>private room</option> <Option>Shared room</option> </Select>
Supplemental information (FW/tool version etc.)
Thanks for your answer.
Answer # 1
First, the class attribute values must be separated by spaces. The space here is a single-byte space character or a line feed character, and does not include double-byte space.
Bootstrap only provides w-25 w-50 w-75 w-100 w-auto, not w-70. Add if necessary.
Answer # 2
I didn't know that bootstrap has 5 widths.
I was really saved! Thank you very much!
- css3 - not () does not work
- ruby - why does filezilla not work well on windows?
- css3 - radio button does not work
- why does wordpress look different when i log in with the same id?
- css3 - padding does not work
- why does the app work on the x86 android emulator?
- css3 - link tag does not work
- css3 - @ font-face does not work
- why css does not apply
- css3 - does not line up (margin does not disappear?)
- css3 - [flexbox] why it doesn't work
- php - why js does not apply
- centos - why update post does not appear
- css3 - the homepage does not take any search
- css - why does flex-wrap not work?
- css3 - the css animation does not work in ie
- css3 - the calendar does not fit in the width of the html div
- html - please tell me why c's does not apply
- css3 - flex-wrap: wrap does not work
- html - elements are automatically broken in bootstrap's grid system
- html - boostrap does not apply
- html : Make two columns, two columns and one solid at the bottom when adaptive
- html - offset does not apply
- html - bootstrap container doesn't work (padding doesn't work)
- css3 - how to arrange side by side in html and css screen layout
- css3 - i am making a slide show the path is fine and the slides are working but the image doesn't look good so i want to be able
- css3 - will the description of the old version be deleted when the new version comes out?
- html - bootstrap content width unintentionally
- html - child element is not included in parent element