I want to execute the program of ↓ repeatedly.
When the program ends, I want to run the same program again automatically.
I want to create a unit file and execute it repeatedly.
The unit file of ↓ has been created and checked for operation, but it does not work.
(While the data is not updated, the LED keeps blinking and does not start.)
Isn't this possible with unit files?
Also, can you tell me if there are other easy ways?
If i do this, it works fine.
#!/bin/sh #Data update check /home/pi/dev/./LED.py #upload / home/pi/dev/gdrive sync upload/home/pi/data hogehoge
Answer # 1
Since the restart condition is "When abnormally terminated", why not try
Restart = alwaysso that you can restart at any time?
- python - [beginner] i want to listen to y or n and repeatedly output a number from 1 to 5 until the user inputs n
- python - an error occurs in the if statement program that compares the size of numbers
- python - i want to modify the program
- program hangs without error in python
- python 3x - i want to be able to run a scraping program created in python on a website
- python 3x - the program only works on the first line
- please tell me how to write a program to end when the result is executed 5 times [python]
- python - i don't see the error in the face cropping program with opencv
- python - create a program to automatically take a screenshot of the kindle screen and save it
- how to write a python program for the fibonacci sequence
- python - background program by sharley method
- i want a program that uses watchdog to be automatically executed when a python computer is started
- python 3x - i want to daemonize a python program, but i want to see if this method works
- python - a program that converts ordinal data to paired comparison data (i want to create a winning/losing matrix by turning a d
- how to write a program that takes the l2 norm of python without using the for statement, about speeding up
- python - issue a bullet with the bind method (game program)
- python - when i copy and divert a program whose operation has been confirmed, an error is displayed and it is not processed
- python - program error removal with opencv tracker
- even if i run a python program on linux in the background as "python mainpy> logtxt&", it stops when i enter th