[env-test1] $ls -la total 16 drwxrwxr-x 2 centos centos 18 Nov 27 13:18. drwx ------. 17 centos centos 8192 Nov 27 13:17 .. -rw-rw-r-- 1 centos centos 6 Nov 27 13:18 .env [env-test2] $ls -la total 12 drwxrwxr-x 2 centos centos 6 Nov 27 13:29. drwx ------. 17 centos centos 8192 Nov 27 13:17 .. $cp env-test1/* env-test2 /. cp: cannot stat ‘env-test1/*’: No such file or directory
When copying files in a folder at once, files beginning with
.envare not recognized.
Is there a corresponding option for copying?
Or is there a way to copy one file at a time as follows?
$cp env-test1/.env env-test2/.env
If i have time, please let me know.
Answer # 1
cp -a env-test1/.env-test2
- linux - regarding the connection between ssh server and mac with linex
- java regarding the behavior when multiple users call the same method
- linux - regarding the error that appears in docker run container,
- linux - about the behavior of log rotation
- linux - regarding remote command execution with ssh
- regarding inheritance of java, the behavior that super does not understand well
- linux - about haproxy ssl certificate
- linux - lost /home due to automatic creation of centos8 manual partition settings
- centos7 mysql 57 install gives no more mirrors to try error
- linux - i want to introduce phpmyadmin with sakura vps
- sqlite - vuls was built with podman (docker compatible) with centos8, but the vulnerability information database cannot be updat
- linux - [centos 7] after starting the ftp server with centos, i cannot log in to the ftp server using the windows command prompt
- linux - [centos8] i installed the xen rpm file how can i import this into centos?
- linux - [centos8] i would like to know how to install the minimal guest os
- linux - [centos 8] xen cannot be installed
- linux grep "no such file or directory" message meaningless