As you can see from the title, when making a PC site responsive, which is more efficient if you make it from a smartphone size or a tablet size first? In the end, try to support both.
Answer # 1
Basically mobile first.
Mock is also made first on mobile, and it is often reflected in the design while adjusting there.
This may depend on the site, but in the first place there seems to be a technique to create the design comp itself with html first and drop it into the design based on it.
If the server side is also involved, mock HTML is essential, so it may be in that direction.
Answer # 2
Basically, the size of the PC is similar to the size of the tablet.
So I think that it is more efficient to make it compatible with smartphones first and make another size with the PC size and the center of the smartphone size as a breakpoint
Answer # 3
Rather, in my case
Export the contents to be displayed in bullets.
Easily write designs on paper for PC and mobile versions
Write codeIt ’s like
I don't personally say "I want to focus on which"
"Simultaneous progress" or "I do n’t care" is the answer.
- html - please tell me how to tell if it is a responsive or smartphone site
- html - responsive is different when viewed on a pc and when viewed on a smartphone screen
- html - i want to support smartphone responsive text of a tag with bootstrap4
- html - i want to realize responsive tables and character fonts
- html - responsive doesn't respond
- html - when i see it on my smartphone, the placeholder runs out
- html - responsive | elements overhang
- html - overlapping of responsive images and characters
- html - responsive support makes the navi part vertical
- html - bootstrap's responsive support
- html - responsive implementation method of left and right blocks
- html - vertical scroll on responsive site does not scroll
- html - the layout will collapse on the smartphone
- html - when performing responsive design, a mysterious void is created
- html - video does not play on smartphone (iphone)
- html - animation does not work only on the smartphone version of safari
- html - on the tablet screen, when i try to type in the text box, the screen shifts
- html - i want to display for tablet on the verification screen of chrome
- html - site production responsive design procedure
- html - how to code smartphone design and pc design
- html : Aligning blocks in bootstrap
- html : How to implement it with CSS
- html : How to arrange blocks side by side?
- html : Text under the picture CSS
- html : How to place two blocks side by side, but so that when the page size decreases, they become one under the other?