When I insert a USB memory, I want to automatically execute the python code in the USB.
Is there any way?
macOS Catalina 10.15.1
Answer # 1
It often violates security policies.
If you can do it, don't do it.
Answer # 2
You can't do that on recent operating systems.
I have to give up.
- python - i want to reduce gpu memory usage with tensorflow, but it doesn't work
- python 3x - i'm trying to execute python code but the math is very slow
- python - i want to automatically extract the desired area
- python - i want to read an excel file with pyhon and automatically adjust the column width
- i want to execute a string as a script in python and get the result
- i want to execute the docker command from a python process
- i want to automatically create an excel quote with python
- [python] i want to automatically update and acquire tweets posted at any time using tweepy
- how to shift the memory position of python heatmap, how to display the rightmost data
- i want to automatically generate a calculation problem in python
- python - i want to automatically enter the value of the text box before the transition in the text box after the screen transiti
- i want to execute processing like imfill in matlab with python
- i want to operate a spreadsheet from python and execute it from vba
- [python] when writing a pandas csv file, a comma "," is inserted at the beginning for some reason
- what to do if you don't have enough python memory (i want to use ssd like memory)
- python - in raspberry pi, when systemd is automatically started, the txt file that made the file is not displayed (however, it e
- laravel - when i execute a command to release the memory limit in laradock, i get oci runtime exec failed: exec failed ~
- python - please tell me how to automatically update the temperature, humidity and barometric pressure display using bme280 on ra
- python 3x - when i execute nonlinear programming with pyomo and ipopt in python, i get an error
- python - a code that automatically selects the features used in machine learning
- i want to pass the python path in bash
- python - error running flask in terminal
- [python] how to search for data close to a query from 2d distribution data
- python - docker environment construction error
- python environment construction error macosx
- python - i want to implement scrolled text in tkinter
- python - i want to record on a mac!
- python - anaconda is not displayed in the terminal on mac
- python - about the presence or absence of () after print
- python - unable to install twisted