When I insert a USB memory, I want to automatically execute the python code in the USB.
Is there any way?
macOS Catalina 10.15.1
Answer # 1
It often violates security policies.
If you can do it, don't do it.
Answer # 2
You can't do that on recent operating systems.
I have to give up.
- python - how to execute a coroutine function in the schedule module
- python - create a program to automatically take a screenshot of the kindle screen and save it
- how to shift the memory position of python heatmap, how to display the rightmost data
- i want to automatically generate a calculation problem in python
- python - i want to automatically enter the value of the text box before the transition in the text box after the screen transiti
- i want to execute processing like imfill in matlab with python
- i want to operate a spreadsheet from python and execute it from vba
- [python] when writing a pandas csv file, a comma "," is inserted at the beginning for some reason
- python 3x - i'm trying to execute python code but the math is very slow
- what to do if you don't have enough python memory (i want to use ssd like memory)
- laravel - when i execute a command to release the memory limit in laradock, i get oci runtime exec failed: exec failed ~
- python - please tell me how to automatically update the temperature, humidity and barometric pressure display using bme280 on ra
- python 3x - when i execute nonlinear programming with pyomo and ipopt in python, i get an error
- python - a code that automatically selects the features used in machine learning
- python 3x - i want to execute code obfuscated by pyarmor with google colaboratory
- to periodically execute a python file with the task scheduler
- python - [tkinter] [py installer] unable to execute exe file
- how to automatically open a tool written in python when maya (2016) starts
- i want a program that uses watchdog to be automatically executed when a python computer is started
- get gogole search screen automatically with python