There was an opportunity to tamper with the registry data in Windows 10, but there was something that&was sandwiched in the character string set in the key data, but what this intention is Are you there?Example
The following is the registry that launches the Git for Windows shell from the popup that appears when you right-click on a folder.
\ HKEY_CLASS_ROOT \ Directory \ shell \ git_shell
Data: Git Ba&sh Here
In the above, the character string actually displayed in the popup is
Git Bash Here, so
&seems to work as a special symbol. I did not understand well. Please let me know if anyone knows.
Answer # 1
The menu item "shortcut key".
I think that Git for Windows is installed, but if you right-click with the folder selected in Explorer, a context menu will appear. "&s" is specified, so if you press the S key here, "Git Bash Here" will be selected and executed.
Pressing the SHIFT and F10 keys will bring up a context menu similar to right-clicking the mouse. In this case, the "s" in "Git Bash Here" is underlined and displayed. . Refer to the figure below. Some of the other menu items are underlined, but the same is true.
- windows service - about the "turn windows features on or off" setting screen on windows server 2003 r2
- c ++ - i want to know the meaning of the setting method and return value of the second argument of the _popen () function
- i don't understand the meaning of setting the return value even though there is no variable to store the return value of the c l
- acquire difference of windows server setting information
- windows 10 - about setting retentiondays in the windows event log (event viewer)
- meaning of character string input by pressing shift + space on vim's: term
- windows forms - i want to know the meaning of the error code when the exe call fails from windowsforms (vbnet)
- swift - meaning of assigning a character string to a key
- MySQL string concatenation and setting null value instance method
- Setting up a Redis Cluster environment in Windows (graphics)