Assuming that the sum of A2: A5 is in A6 and the sum of A8: A14 is in A15, usually in Excel.
When you press the upper right auto SUM on A16, it will automatically enter = SUM (A6, A15)
What can be done to achieve this with VBA?
Is it only possible to search with Find etc.?
Answer # 1
If it is a total, how about using the SUBTOTAL function regardless of VBA?
= SUBTOTAL (9, A2: A5)for A6,= SUBTOTAL (9, A7: A14)
If A16 is= SUBTOTAL (9, A2: A15), the same result as sum (A6, A15) will be obtained.
Is there a mistake in the absence of A7?
- vba - i want to display only the cells containing values in a list
- function - how to make importrange recognize the cells on the same sheet
- vba - macro to color the cells on change event
- i want to save a file using the urldownloadtofile function in excel vba, but the file is broken and it does not work
- how to make vba "undo" function?
- vba - i want to move only the bold cells to the a column when the bold cells and the ordinary cells are mixed in the b column
- vba - excel count function
- about sheets function error in vba
- (vbnet) i want to get the value value of a cell containing an excel function with closedxml
- vba - i would like to know how to use the slope function to perform similar processing not only in one place but in one macro
- vba - access about narrowing function with two combo boxes
- vba - i want to pass the value entered in the combo box to the dir function
- i want to use the function of vba function "filedialog" on mac
- i want to create a vba function in gas and make it work
- vba - i want to update only blank cells
- convert excel vba cells to range
- vba - i want to copy the results filtered by the filter to the cells of another sheet, one cell at a time
- questions about vba's weekday function
- i want to make cells visible/invisible using excel vba
- vba - i want to display the time difference using the time function