I installed nginx
If i hit the IP, the CENTOS page will be displayed.
Even if both IPs are entered, the following is displayed.
By the way
As above, dare before html. If i delete the URL and hit the URL
An nginx error message is displayed.
There is no index.html file.
sudo systemctl start nginx
has been implemented.
sudo systemctl status nginx
This is the error I'm interested in. Failed to parse PID from file /run/nginx.pid: Invalid argument
The result is:
$sudo systemctl status nginx
- nginx.service-The nginx HTTP and reverse proxy server
Loaded: loaded (/usr/lib/systemd/system/nginx.service;enabled;vendor preset: disabled)
Active: active (running) since Tue 2019-11-26 17:33:47 JST;49min ago
Main PID: 9123 (nginx)
| -1919 nginx: master process/usr/sbin/nginx
`-1818 nginx: worker process
Starting The nginx HTTP and reverse proxy server ...
nginx: the configuration file /etc/nginx/nginx.conf syntax is ok
nginx: configuration file /etc/nginx/nginx.conf test is successful
Failed to parse PID from file /run/nginx.pid: Invalid argument
Started The nginx HTTP and reverse proxy server.
How can I display the following normal nginx top page?
Answer # 1
It can be changed by replacing
I think there are many ways to do this, but you can either reinstall Nginx and restore it to the default state, or download the tar.gz file from the head family and overwrite it with the index.html you get from it. The
If you want to reinstall
# yum -y remove nginx # ls -l/usr/share/nginx/html / Total 0 ← Confirm that files have disappeared # yum -y install nginx # ls -l/usr/share/nginx/html / Total 24 -rw-r--r--. 1 root root 3971 Oct 8 06:16 404.html -rw-r--r--. 1 root root 4020 Oct 8 06:16 50x.html -rw-r--r--. 1 root root 4057 Oct 8 06:16 index.html ← Default index.html -rw-r--r--. 1 root root 368 Oct 8 06:16 nginx-logo.png -rw-r--r--. 1 root root 4148 Oct 8 06:16 poweredby.png
* Settings files etc. will be deleted, so please back up the files if necessary.
To get a file from tar.gz
# wget https://nginx.org/download/nginx-1.16.1.tar.gz ← Please replace the version appropriately # tar xfz nginx-1.16.1.tar.gz # ls -l nginx-1.16.1/html Total 8 -rw-r--r--. 1 1001 1001 494 Aug 13 21:51 50x.html -rw-r--r--. 1 1001 1001 612 Aug 13 21:51 index.html ← Default index.html # install -o root -g root -m 0644 nginx-1.16.1/html/index.html/usr/share/nginx/html/
- centos - the screen is blank and nothing is displayed when starting dbca on oracle12cr2
- the unity webgl game screen is not displayed at the link destination of the server launched with #web server for chrome
- java - screen is not displayed in spring
- nginx - unable to compile with /configure on centos 7
- php - laravel-admin lte auth screen (login screen) is not displayed
- php - laravel home screen is not displayed (aws)
- laravel welcome screen is not displayed (is the routing setting configured in webphp not working properly?)
- can nethserver be installed on a pre-configured existing centos without breaking the configuration?
- the login screen is always displayed due to reloading when authenticated by nuxt auth module
- [html, css] width of background-color is not displayed in full screen
- nginx - "the site cannot be accessed" is displayed
- [swiftui] is it not displayed unless @observedobject is set on the view screen?
- indexphp in public is not displayed in aws ec2 + nginx + laravel6 environment
- linux - [centos 8] xen cannot be installed
- the wordpress installation start screen is not displayed
- ios - i want to shift the screen when the keyboard is displayed for only some textviews
- ruby - the data hash is displayed on the view screen with rails 6
- laravel cannot be installed with centos7
- ruby - i want to link to the edit screen with link_to, but the link destination is not displayed correctly
- xpath (xml path) - i want to get the data displayed on the screen all at once, but only 15 can be obtained
- nginx -How to completely disable caching
- about distribution to multiple urls using nginx's reverse proxy function
- Centos7 docker modify Nginx file process
- Detailed installation and configuration tutorial of nginx under Centos7
- Detailed explanation of the method for setting up the phalcon environment under the centos7 system nginx server
- centos72 build nginx web server to deploy uniapp project
- Detailed explanation of building Nginx website server based on centos7
- Centos8 detailed tutorial for installing nginx (graphics)
- centos8 custom directory installation nginx (tutorial details)
- How to install PHP74 and Nginx in Centos