I tried to do git pull with a rasp pie, but suddenly I got the following error.
I made a new directory and tried to add it remotely, but the same error occurred.
Moreover, the same result was obtained even if the key was recreated and registered in git.
Please comment if you understand anything.Error message
$git pull origin master ssh: Could not resolve hostname github.com: Temporary failure in name resolution fatal: Could not read from remote repository. Please make sure you have the correct access rights and the repository exists.
Answer # 1
Is Rasppie connected to the Internet in the first place? Can I close DNS for github.com?
- i get an error with git pull ssh: could not resolve hostname bitbucketorg: name or service not known
- c ++ - could you please tell me how to resolve the error when using "wiring pih" and "bcm2835h" of raspberry
- java - could not resolve androidx is displayed
- when i ssh to github locally, i get an error saying "could not resolve hostname github: name or service not known"
- xcode - i could not resolve the could not load nib in bundle error
- git - unauthorized fatal: could not read from remote repository
- android studio - could not resolve url occurs when executing flutter pub get
- linux - could not resolve host: mirrorcentosorg;unknown error
- git - unnecessary differences when merging to resolve conflicts
- git - i want to resolve the situation where the branch is not displayed when pushing sourcetree
- could you tell me how to solve the error when registering the editor to be used with git?
- could not open input file: i want to resolve hellophp
- ruby on rails - could you tell me about the hostname that rails accesses from the browser?
- git - when you push to bitbucket, it says `` fatal: could not read from remote repository ''