I ’m an app programmer
Device time change cheats when using apps that use time.
I'm thinking of taking measures against this.
According to my own research, I have only found how to get the time from the server and use it.
For example, even if i am not online, if you change the time of the application while using the application, you can get a change event and deal with it,
Is there a way to get information about whether the time setting of the device is automatic?
I'm using Xamarin, but I would appreciate it if anyone who had done it natively could give me advice.
Answer # 1
The time change cheat of the terminal, which is a problem when using apps that use time.
For applications where time is important, it is appropriate to perform all processing using the time on the server side. If
Answer # 2
, let the server process it or ask the server to get the time. It will be, but
Is that okay?
- android - i want to turn on the camera light
- python - i want to do the same for all csv files in a folder
- c # - search for "]" in the string
- ruby - i want to do the same for multiple arrays
- c - how to use the for statement
- android - i want to add an icon to the tab
- css3 - the need for properties in css
- i don't know the android studio key code
- countermeasures for vba excel csv data changing arbitrarily
- android studio - i get an error when changing columns in realm
- the need for c# properties
- the code diverges for some reason
- java - problems with for in the oracle exam
- android - changing realm from 708 to 1001 causes iorealmexceptionsrealmexception and crashes the app
- what is the reason for cloning in c#?
- android - i want to turn on the led with a smartphone application
- java - which is used for the infinite loop?
- android app i want to change the app icon
- algorithm - the reason for rll acc
- android studio - compiles, but the app is not displayed
- c# - xamarin debug doesn't stop at error or breakpoint
- about android 10 app startup error
- android - get firestore data and display in app [firebase]
- android - i can't write to the firestore with flutter i can read it
- please tell me about pc selection for android and ios application development
- android - [etc/astc] compressed texture has a larger file size than the original png
- android - when you export selected in sketch, one copy is saved separately
- android : Hide FAB when scrolling in WebView -Flutter
- writing to internal storage of android