I ’m an app programmer
Device time change cheats when using apps that use time.
I'm thinking of taking measures against this.
According to my own research, I have only found how to get the time from the server and use it.
For example, even if i am not online, if you change the time of the application while using the application, you can get a change event and deal with it,
Is there a way to get information about whether the time setting of the device is automatic?
I'm using Xamarin, but I would appreciate it if anyone who had done it natively could give me advice.
Answer # 1
The time change cheat of the terminal, which is a problem when using apps that use time.
For applications where time is important, it is appropriate to perform all processing using the time on the server side. If
Answer # 2
, let the server process it or ask the server to get the time. It will be, but
Is that okay?
- android studio - compiles, but the app is not displayed
- android studio - i get an error when changing columns in realm
- c # - search for "]" in the string
- ruby - i want to do the same for multiple arrays
- c - how to use the for statement
- android - i want to add an icon to the tab
- css3 - the need for properties in css
- i don't know the android studio key code
- countermeasures for vba excel csv data changing arbitrarily
- the need for c# properties
- algorithm - the reason for rll acc
- the code diverges for some reason
- python - i want to do the same for all csv files in a folder
- java - problems with for in the oracle exam
- what is the reason for cloning in c#?
- android - i want to turn on the led with a smartphone application
- java - which is used for the infinite loop?
- android app i want to change the app icon
- css3 - for some reason the ul in css is side by side
- c# - xamarin debug doesn't stop at error or breakpoint
- c # - about image display under timer monitoring on xamarin and ios
- android - about "staggeredtilecount" [flutter]
- android - sliverstaggeredgridcountbuilder [scroll is not reflected]
- android - ios simulator does not start
- android - sliverappbar doesn't work
- the following error occurs when building xamarinandroid in visual studio
- c# - how to prevent android dialog from closing with the back button below
- c # - to know if the screen is being pressed inside a xamarin ios loop
- c # - unable to resolve reject reason from app store on ios