This is the first question, please forgive us if i am unfamiliar with it.
I am trying to assign as follows, but I get an error.
I want you to tell me how to solve it.
import numpy as np
x = np.array ([[[1, 1, 1], [1, 1, 1], [1, 1, 1]], \
[[1, 1, 1], [1, 1, 1], [1, 1, 1]]])
x (1,1,1) = 2
I get an error and can't run
SyntaxError: can't assign to function call
Answer # 1
Unlike MATLAB, Python uses
to access elements such as arrays.
x [1, 1, 1] = 1
- python - i want to assign a trigonometric function in a numpy matrix
- python - how to assign a multidimensional array
- [python] how to assign an array
- python - i want to store a 3d array in an array using numpy
- python - array elements cannot be used as function arguments ??
- [python] cannot insert or delete to text box
- python - handling of 1d array data when using the predict function in keras
- php - how to call an array value and assign it to a variable
- python - cannot inherit a class with multiple arguments
- python - i want to swap the first half and the second half of the array and put them in different arrays
- python - discord bot command cannot be started
- python - i want to speed up the calculation of for statements with numpy
- python - idle cannot resolve the "rootgeometry" error
- python - regular expression: sub () cannot replace the matched part
- i cannot transition from the sbi securities home screen to the futures trading screen by scraping python + selenium
- how to use python 2d array
- python - the csv file cannot be displayed
- python - i want to store an object in an array
- i want to manipulate the strings inside a python array
- python - typeerror when calculating the array of images called by imageopen ()