This is the first question, please forgive us if i am unfamiliar with it.
I am trying to assign as follows, but I get an error.
I want you to tell me how to solve it.
import numpy as np
x = np.array ([[[1, 1, 1], [1, 1, 1], [1, 1, 1]], \
[[1, 1, 1], [1, 1, 1], [1, 1, 1]]])
x (1,1,1) = 2
I get an error and can't run
SyntaxError: can't assign to function call
Answer # 1
Unlike MATLAB, Python uses
to access elements such as arrays.
x [1, 1, 1] = 1
- python - i want to store a 3d array in an array using numpy
- python - array elements cannot be used as function arguments ??
- python - ngrok cannot be executed
- how to convert the array type of the value extracted by the condition specification from the python array to the integer type?
- python - opencv videocapture cannot be used
- python - i have numpy installed, but i get an error saying "exp: unknown"
- numpy - [python] i want to combine alternately and make two sets of two arrays of latitude and longitude
- cannot post html form on local web server using python
- python - i want to swap the first half and the second half of the array and put them in different arrays
- python - numpy import
- python 3x - the error when moving a folder cannot be resolved
- [python 390 idle] idle cannot be started
- python - filename cannot be assigned to a variable when using a for statement with a shell command in google colaboratory
- python 3x - cannot write file when python3 csv file is open
- python 3x - sentence classification keras cannot build a model from embedding to lstm well
- c ++ - cannot pass 2d array and structure array with openacc
- python - about the error cannot reshape array of size
- python - self-made module appapp cannot be imported
- python - blueqat cannot be installed
- i want to convert "array string" to an array in python
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- i want to call a child component method from a parent in vuejs