You are about to install Homebrew .
Mac OS Catalina version 10.15.1 on other Macs other than this version
I was able to install Homebrew, but this time I got an error and I'm having a problem without knowing the solution.
I tried to install by running the following command, but
I get an error saying that
curlis not possible.
$/usr/bin/ruby -e "$(curl -fsSL https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Homebrew/install/master/install)" -bash: curl: command not found
article trying to install from
curlI entered the command with reference to
Again, it was not possible without
Supplemental information (FW/tool version etc.)
$brew install curl -bash: brew: command not foun
Mac OS Catalina version 10.15.1
Terminal version 2.10
Answer # 1
How about introducing Xcode once as in the article?
Answer # 2
$/usr/bin/ruby -e "$(curl -fsSL https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Homebrew/install/master/install)"
-bash: curl: command not found
$brew install curl
-bash: brew: command not found
-bash: xcode-select: command not found
In other words, any command executed in the terminal will result in
command not found.
/usr/bin/ruby -e "$(/ usr/bin/curl -fsSL https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Homebrew/install/master/install)"
What happens when the command is executed with the full path specified?
If you can execute with full path without any problems, it seems that PATH has not been set, so in
.bashrcCheck how your PATH is set.
- macos (osx) - about the problem that rails test does not pass
- macos (osx) - please tell me the solution to the problem that the template of single view app is not displayed and cannot be sel
- macos (osx) - about image conversion using pdf2image, poppler
- macos (osx) - when i try to put gnuplot in homebrew, i get an error
- macos (osx) - error in homebrew update
- macos (osx) - about firebase cli installation
- macos (osx) - question about webpacker error when building rails environment
- macos (osx) - how to build an environment from docker and open jupyterlab
- python - about float type calculation problem (easy and sorry)
- macos (osx) - code is not automatically generated when adding a view controller in xamarinmac
- macos (osx) - i can't connect to the badstore launched with vitual box
- macos (osx) - "cannot find moudule" is displayed on the terminal
- macos (osx) - i want to connect to windows server from mac with ssh public key authentication, but permission denied prevents me
- macos (osx) - i can't start npm with react
- macos (osx) - docker error
- macos (osx) - tmux is exited on mac
- macos (osx) - ruby on rails installation error (`you don't have write permissions`)
- about the problem that characters are garbled when accessing the list of uint8_t in c ++
- macos (osx) - vscode remote:ssh does not connect
- java - this is a question about an application problem using a simple for statement
- macos (osx) - i want to resolve an error during command installation
- local environment construction about installation of mac mysql
- setopt error in porting zsh, bash on mac
- linux - is there a way to refer back to a character string that matched a wildcard in bash, etc?
- bash - i want to change the color of the user name in iterm2
- macos (osx) - removed shell error when opening terminal on mac
- macos (osx) - node -v becomes -bash: node: command not found
- [python] execute alias command in subprocesscall, 0 is returned but alias cannot be registered
- linux - about bash version upgrade