I'm trying to use Microsoft Azure with HoloLens.
Tutorial: Detailed Steps to Create a New HoloLens Unity App with Azure Spatial Anchors
I was trying to share objects between devices with reference to
The type or namespace name 'Azure' does not exist in the namespace 'Microsoft'
And an error occurred.
I don't think it's a typo. . .
What can be considered as the cause?
Answer # 1
Looking at the original article
First, add the following import to Assembly-CSharp (Universal Windows) \ Scripts \ AzureSpatialAnchorsScript.cs.
is not good.
Did you forget to add elements to your Visual Studio settings?
- i want to use pointers in c # as in c ++
- i want to be able to use laravel with sakura vps
- php - i want to be able to use the validate function
- i want to be able to use vue-style-loader with vuejs
- c # - i want to use addvectorobs ()
- c # - i want to read a large excel file with npoi
- mysql - i want to be able to open an app with an elastic address
- c # - i want to put a thread to sleep for a long time
- i want to use google map on ios app with expo
- c # - i want to do something like log output in wpf
- c # - i want to get a datatable with linq and then outer join
- ruby on rails - i want to be able to search the data from the controller on the view side
- c # async/await result how to use
- python - i want to use faster rcnn
- routing - i want to use react-router with firebase
- c # - i want to play animator every time i tap
- c # - how to use stringempty?
- php - i don't want to use foreach! !! !!
- unity - i want to use addresable with webgl
- c # - player production in unity (shooting game)
- c # - i want to define a straight line in unity gameobject and calculate the relative angle
- how to write a unity c # interface
- c # - conversion from enum type to enum type
- c # - missingreferenceexception occurs even though there is a reference
- c # - i want to update the value
- c # - i want the camera to follow the player character in a tps game, but if i make multiple players in multiplayer, the camera
- c # - [unity] even though "has exit time" of animator is specified, it will transition to another state earlier than t
- c # - == becomes false even though the strings are equal
- c # - how to use start () in unity