I'm trying to use Microsoft Azure with HoloLens.
Tutorial: Detailed Steps to Create a New HoloLens Unity App with Azure Spatial Anchors
I was trying to share objects between devices with reference to
The type or namespace name 'Azure' does not exist in the namespace 'Microsoft'
And an error occurred.
I don't think it's a typo. . .
What can be considered as the cause?
Answer # 1
Looking at the original article
First, add the following import to Assembly-CSharp (Universal Windows) \ Scripts \ AzureSpatialAnchorsScript.cs.
is not good.
Did you forget to add elements to your Visual Studio settings?
- i want to be able to use laravel with sakura vps
- i want to use pointers in c # as in c ++
- c # - i want to use addvectorobs ()
- php - i want to be able to use the validate function
- c # - unity) i want to use removevalue
- macos (osx) - i want to use labelimg on a mac, but i can't
- kotlin - i want to know how to use selector with bottomnav
- net framework - i want to be able to copy and paste from the menu bar
- html - i want to use the fontawsome mask function
- java - i want to use thymeleaf and two each for one table
- i want to use indexpathrow in realmswift
- ios - i want to use both tab bar and navigation bar
- python - i want to use rtmp server
- typescript - i want to use axios with nuxtjs to get data from an api
- i want to use different css for each controller
- ruby on rails - i want to be able to get the user_id
- xcode - i want to use an auto-renewable subscription for ios
- php - database i want to be able to select any sort
- java - i want to be able to judge characters
- i want to be able to connect to ssh with rlogin
- c # - the coordinates output by inputmouseposition do not change even if the mouse is moved
- c # - it appears in the console window even though it is different from the condition of the unity if statement
- c # - i want to press a button to activate the timer so that an object will be created after a certain amount of time has passed
- c # - how to retrieve array data elements after udp communication using pico json
- c # - i want to create a prefabricated car (car waypoint based) that runs automatically in unity!
- c # - about drag and drop in ugui of unity
- c # - i want to change some characters with html color in the message displayed character by character in unity!
- c # - sound playback in a place different from the place where the unity hit detection occurred
- c # - the error occurs only after building openfiledialog in unity
- c # - does the start function of a script that was turned off work when it is turned on again?