Thank you very much. What we want to realize is the title.
The situation is
①rails g migration AddHogeToFuga hoge: string
②rails g migration Remove HogeFromFuga hoge: string
③rails db: migrate
Since it became necessary, if you try to add it again
Could not be added.
Is it possible to remove the added column and give it the same name?
Answer # 1
Can I add the same name even if I remove the added column?
You can't just create amigrationwith the same name. If you create a migration with a different name, it will run without problems.
- ruby - rails bootstrap 3 column layout
- ruby - rails i want to group the same column, link the column name, and click to display all records in that column, but i get a
- ruby on rails - [rails 6] password column contents are not displayed in active_admin
- ruby - i added a rails column, but i can't associate it with the user table
- ruby - [rails] duplicate column name: it is displayed as reset_sent_at, but i do not know the duplicated part
- ruby on rails 5 - determining column type boolean
- ruby - the last db setting doesn't work when deploying rails app on aws
- ruby on rails - after installing devise on rails6, routing error occurs, so i want to eliminate it
- ruby on rails - i want to resolve rails nameerror
- ruby on rails - i can't update rubygems
- ruby - about "activemodel :: unknownattributeerror" of rails
- ruby on rails 6 - rails6 activerecord :: recordinvalid in userscontroller # update
- ruby - [rails] i want to change the argument of link_to using conditional branching
- ruby on rails 6 - i changed the project name of rails, but it became inaccessible
- ruby on rails 5 - i want to update the received parameters with nil
- ruby on rails - i want to jump to the action of another controller with render
- ruby on rails - heroku: how to check the database_url used for regular backup
- ruby on rails - it is not saved in the database after registering the product
- ruby on rails - mvc rails
- ruby on rails - rails6 rspec model run-time error nomethoderror: undefined method `valid?'for nil: nilclass
- ruby - passing variables using render partial
- ruby - #i want to see a list of posts for that user on the user details page
- ruby - implementation of friendly forwarding
- ruby - i installed carrierwave with rails, but i can't see the image
- ruby - about rails controller new action
- ruby - rails page does not open
- [ruby] i'm having trouble with nomethoderror
- ruby - [search function] acquisition of products associated with users
- ruby - even if each statement is used, the contents of the db cannot be displayed in order and an error occurs
- ruby - if i include the'omniauth-facebook'gem, do i need to install the'omniauth' gem as well?