Library not loaded: /usr/local/opt/openssl/lib/libssl.1.0.0.dylib (LoadError) Referenced from: /Users/username/.rbenv/versions/2.5.1/lib/ruby/2.5.0/x86_64-darwin18/digest/md5.bundle Reason: image not found-/Users/username/.rbenv/versions/2.5.1/lib/ruby/2.5.0/x86_64-darwin18/digest/md5.bundle
I have this error in the terminal and I can't use any commands.
I think that the section that comes to mind is that we updatedHomebrew
※ I don't know if the code is necessary for this question. If it becomes redundant, I think that it is not good and only an error text is posted, so I will post it if necessary.
Answer # 1
To guess from the situation
Has 2.5.1 installed previously using rbenv/ruby-build
Upgrading packages with Homebrew increased OpenSSL version
An error occurred because the version of OpenSSL that ruby referred to was lost
The solution is to reinstall ruby with rbenv.
- ruby on rails - has_many related, but how to use it like has_one
- ruby on rails - search for related models
- ruby on rails - when i run rails, i get an error related to webpacker
- ruby on rails 6 - please tell me how to read a constant file with helper in rails
- i want to fix a syntax error in ruby on rails
- ruby on rails - i get an error saying "activerecord :: recordnotfound in messagescontroller # index" "couldn't fi
- ruby - [rails] follow function cannot be implemented
- ruby on rails 5 - i want to introduce micropost search, but i get nomethoderror: undefined method `activated?'for nil: nilclass
- i want to output all ruby on rails flash messages
- ruby on rails - helper cannot be read by controller
- ruby on rails 6 - rails public specifying the absolute path of the image below
- ruby on rails - get data for rails intermediate table
- ruby on rails - rails server cannot be started
- ruby - [rails] i want to know the role of the aws access key in credentialsymlenc
- ruby on rails - multi-level category children method
- ruby on rails - rails intermediate table save
- the ruby on rails each method does not repeat well
- ruby on rails - the capacity shortage of cloud 9 and ec2 cannot be solved
- ruby on rails - can't connect to local mysql server through socket'/tmp/mysqlsock' (2 "no such file or director error"
- ruby on rails - i want to keep the selected image when a validation error occurs in an article post
- ruby - i want to implement a like function
- [ruby on rails] i would like to know how to use the youtube data api to save search data in a db
- ruby - rails5 devise how to receive hash at date_select
- ruby - rails bootstrap 3 column layout
- ruby - actioncontroller :: urlgenerationerror when validating rails comment function
- ruby on rails data is not saved in db? ??
- ruby - the wrong number of arguments (given 5, expected 2) is not fixed
- ruby - if i accidentally do rails db: drop, the database disappears and i can't deploy it can i get it back?
- ruby - i can't edit all at once with unknown attribute'' for it