When I nested StackView, I couldn't get the expected behavior.
UIStackView is nested in the following layout.
On top of the yellow base view is a Spacing10 StackView.
Furthermore, the view of the yellow base and the view of the green base are summarized in StackView.
The expected behavior is when the green base view becomes Hidden in this layout
The yellow base view extends to the bottom of the green base view
I want the blue views lined up with Spacing10 in the yellow base view to line up at equal intervals.
It may be a little difficult to communicate, but I would appreciate it if you could tell me.Error message
The current behavior is as follows when the green view becomes Hidden:
The yellow view will be tormented to the part where the green view existed.
I tried various changes to StackView Distribution.
Answer # 1
Ah ~ I'm biting a yellow view, so let's stretch the constraints of the yellow view to match the outer StackView.
The yellow view does not expand or contract in the outer StackView, it seems to move up and down with a fixed height
If the top and bottom of the outer StackView are fixed, the contents will expand and contract.
After that, if you play around with it, I think Iker.
- i want to print the contents of swift json
- swift - how to output the contents of console objects and functions
- c# - i want to arrange the post contents in chronological order with listview in aspnet
- xcode - [swift] contents of collectionviewcell change every time reloaddate is performed
- swift - i want to get the contents of an array and display it in a list
- swift | how to set contents of cell child view when adding uitableviewcell to uitableview
- C language algorithm to arrange the file contents randomly by line
- swift - i want to encrypt the contents of the plist
- swift - i want to get the index number of the contents of a multi-dimensional array by specifying the condition and selecting it
- swift - i want to sort the contents of a multidimensional array in descending order
- this is a swift question i want to keep the data when i start the application again even if i close the application by flicking
- swift - i want to separate the contents of the array with map
- [swift 5] cannot save memo contents [urgent! ! ! ! ]
- ios - i want to get the contents of api received in json format with swift
- swift reverse geocoding (error contents are unwrapped)
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin