As the title suggests, php cannot be edited from the WordPress administration screen.
I think that there is no problem in the code because an error appears just by adding a few characters to comment out in the php file of the plug-in immediately after installation.
Errors occur only in php files, and html and css files can be edited without any errors even if they are edited.Error message
The PHP change was canceled because it could not communicate with the site to check for fatal errors.
・ Upgrade to php7.3.4 in server settings
・ Comment out `` Lines 492 to 599 '' of wp-admin/includes/file.phpSupplemental information
I tried the above, but it didn't improve.
If i search the information on the Internet, no more information was found.
Answer # 1
First of all, if you comment out as in the reference page, you will not be able to avoid the trouble that the screen turns white when there is a timeout or syntax error, so I think that it is better to restore it (I'd always be confident that there was no mistake in the code, but I'm quite useful to avoid mistakes when testing the code).
A server as you say? kind? It will be the influence of WAF that keeps security.
Some servers are written with different names, so if you search for security related things and stop, you can solve them.
It's quite cumbersome to turn off and edit each time, and turn it on when finished, so if you have no mistakes in the code, you can download it with FTP etc. and overwrite it in the same place after editing, or edit directly with SFTP I think so.
There seems to be a lot of changes in the WAF settings, so it may have been adjusted in response to a complaint that the same problem has occurred, and it may have been resolved soon.
- php - wordpress management bar is not displayed
- php - [wordpress] i want to change the default to "upload to this post" in the media selection refinement dropdown
- wordpress - i want to add an oceanwp setting box to the management screen of multiple custom post types
- php - i want to change the part displayed as lp template in wordpress
- [wordpress] do not redirect only the subdirectory management screen
- php - i want to customize the wordpress posting screen
- php - i want to change the title when the fixed page of wordpress is set as the front page
- php - when displaying a list of articles in wordpress, i want to change the output content for each category
- php - i want to change a part of the wordpress template after loading it
- about management screen error in wordpress version 55
- php - customer management with wordpress
- php - if you change the site address on wordpress, it will redirect to other domains without permission
- php - i want to change the number of pages, but i only go to 2 pages
- php - i want to do wordpress pagination across "posts" and "custom posts"
- php - the posting screen can be displayed without going through the login screen
- php - i created a login screen but i don't understand why it isn't working
- php - when i update wordpress, i get an error please tell me the cause of the syntax error
- php - wordpress pagination does not switch display after the second page
- php - change model reference table
- php - in wordpress 1 i want to display only fixed pages and 2 search results excluding specific categories
- php - [wordpress] is it possible to synchronize the contents and information of custom fields in multiple posts?
- php - i want to display checkbox items for custom fields
- call any php file in the sidebar with a shortcode
- php - about attachment of media files
- i want to be able to describe it in [php] functionphp
- [php] else part is not output
- php - i want to sort a custom field of numbers with commas in wp_query without commas
- php - i want to display a list of articles that belong to both the current term and the term shared in the cpt ui
- php - i want to identify and correct the cause of the page feed error that occurs in wordpress
- php - about passing value to form using tag