As the title suggests, php cannot be edited from the WordPress administration screen.
I think that there is no problem in the code because an error appears just by adding a few characters to comment out in the php file of the plug-in immediately after installation.
Errors occur only in php files, and html and css files can be edited without any errors even if they are edited.Error message
The PHP change was canceled because it could not communicate with the site to check for fatal errors.
・ Upgrade to php7.3.4 in server settings
・ Comment out `` Lines 492 to 599 '' of wp-admin/includes/file.phpSupplemental information
I tried the above, but it didn't improve.
If i search the information on the Internet, no more information was found.
Answer # 1
First of all, if you comment out as in the reference page, you will not be able to avoid the trouble that the screen turns white when there is a timeout or syntax error, so I think that it is better to restore it (I'd always be confident that there was no mistake in the code, but I'm quite useful to avoid mistakes when testing the code).
A server as you say? kind? It will be the influence of WAF that keeps security.
Some servers are written with different names, so if you search for security related things and stop, you can solve them.
It's quite cumbersome to turn off and edit each time, and turn it on when finished, so if you have no mistakes in the code, you can download it with FTP etc. and overwrite it in the same place after editing, or edit directly with SFTP I think so.
There seems to be a lot of changes in the WAF settings, so it may have been adjusted in response to a complaint that the same problem has occurred, and it may have been resolved soon.
- about management screen error in wordpress version 55
- php - when displaying a list of articles in wordpress, i want to change the output content for each category
- php - customer management with wordpress
- php - i want to change a part of the wordpress template after loading it
- wordpress - i can't post from the wp management screen, and when i look at the console, i get a 403 error
- php - i want to customize the wordpress posting screen
- wordpress - i want to enter the wp management screen before migration of all in one migration
- [wordpress] do not redirect only the subdirectory management screen
- php - wordpress management bar is not displayed
- php - [wordpress] i want to change the default to "upload to this post" in the media selection refinement dropdown
- wordpress - i want to add an oceanwp setting box to the management screen of multiple custom post types
- php - does disappear when i post to wordpress with xmlrpc?
- ftp - wordpress installation screen does not appear
- php - [wordpress] i want to display the "new mark" in the navigation when there is a new article
- php - wordpress shows an error that css is not reflected
- php - have users post blogs with wordpress
- php - i want to save the characters edited on the edit screen in the database
- php - the background color is output in the output of the wordpress category, but in the case of multiple categories, i want to
- php : Disable user role assignment on URL navigation
- php - how to sort and sort with add_query_arg when creating a loop with wordpress wp_query
- php - if the value is empty, i want to display all terms as search results
- php - [number of articles in term] if the number of articles is "0", you want to hide the number
- php - only the search result page is not displayed in alphabetical order
- i want to write php that displays only 3 articles
- php - i want to display an eye-catching image in wordpress
- php - i want to loop the posted articles using swiper
- php - when using ajax with wordpress, the post title and the featured image become "null"
- php - buddypress activity posting time is off between new posts and thread replies