I want to install SQLServer, but the message appears as the title says and the installation is not completed.
Specifically, this message appears.
Where do I choose to install Reporting Services file-only mode?
I installed it again from the beginning, but I'm having trouble getting a screen that allows me to make that choice.
If i know someone, can you tell me how to do it?
Answer # 1
I found this URL and tried it.
After that, it succeeded when I reinstalled it.
Thank you for the advice.
Answer # 2
"Reporting Services catalog database file exists"
- Error message when installing SQL Server 2016: Oracle JRE7 update 51 (64-bit) or higher is required
- sql server - i can't throw an array from vb to sp on sqlserver "
- sql server - sqlserver 2019 (express) half-width/full-width conversion
- sql server - convert to date value if date has numeric value
- about trigger trigger condition of sql server
- sql server - when there are multiple mode values when acquiring mode values with sqlserver, i want to acquire the smallest v
- about sql server data acquisition
- sql server - i can't access phpmyadmin
- sql server - about sql query: how to display column result in then with case when
- insert is not reflected in export in sql server
- sql server - [wording] what is the meaning of "paying" in sql?
- sql server - can different dbs be installed on the server?
- sql server - visual studio tools for applications please tell me how to set up the smtp connection manager
- why did the sql server job stop progressing? ?
- sql server - permission with windows authentication of sqlserver
- [sql server] how to join tables with different layouts
- sql server - how to put characters in data that becomes null when outer join in sql
- [sql server] about commit of trigger
- there is an unfamiliar column definition in the microsoft sql server view definition i want to know if it is a sequence generate
- [sql server, sales total] the sales amount for each hour is aggregated in the "morning column" and "afternoon col
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin