I want to install SQLServer, but the message appears as the title says and the installation is not completed.
Specifically, this message appears.
Where do I choose to install Reporting Services file-only mode?
I installed it again from the beginning, but I'm having trouble getting a screen that allows me to make that choice.
If i know someone, can you tell me how to do it?
Answer # 1
I found this URL and tried it.
After that, it succeeded when I reinstalled it.
Thank you for the advice.
Answer # 2
"Reporting Services catalog database file exists"
- sql server - i can't throw an array from vb to sp on sqlserver "
- sql server - sqlserver 2019 (express) half-width/full-width conversion
- i want to know how to specify a window numerically on sql server
- sql server i want to judge whether a certain character (varchar type) is an integer by case statement
- insert is not reflected in export in sql server
- sql server - [wording] what is the meaning of "paying" in sql?
- sql server - can different dbs be installed on the server?
- sql server - visual studio tools for applications please tell me how to set up the smtp connection manager
- why did the sql server job stop progressing? ?
- sql server - permission with windows authentication of sqlserver
- [sql server] how to join tables with different layouts
- [sql server] about commit of trigger
- there is an unfamiliar column definition in the microsoft sql server view definition i want to know if it is a sequence generate
- [sql server, sales total] the sales amount for each hour is aggregated in the "morning column" and "afternoon col
- sql server - it's about sql injection
- sql server - i want to add a csv file to db with bulk insert
- sql server - maximum number of cases per day in sql
- sql server - i can't access phpmyadmin
- sql server - for a single property, in view, enter multiple input items separately and combine them when inserting into the db
- when issuing sql that takes time to process to sql server with powershell, i want to avoid the timeout and finish the process