I have recently started using version 6 of rails and have questions about application.js
I asked you two questions.
(1) Location of application.js
Has the location of the application.js file changed in rails 5 and 6?
(2) How to write require in application.js file
Has the format of require changed between rails 5 and 6?
// = require rails-ujs // = require turbolinks // = require_tree.
require ("@ rails/ujs"). start () require ("turbolinks"). start () require ("@ rails/activestorage"). start () require ("channels")
Answer # 1
Both (1) and (2) have changed. It is the influence that Webpacker became the default in Rails6. Search with Rails6, Webpacker for more details.
- ruby on rails - about primary key/natural key/surrogate key in db design
- ruby on rails - questions about routes
- ruby - about "activemodel :: unknownattributeerror" of rails
- ruby - about implementation of tag function in rails
- ruby on rails 6 - about rails routing error no route matches [get] "/"