I want to install a node package that will not be disclosed externally in the monaca environment.
The following package is specified in package.json, but this package is not open to the public (package used internally)
An error occurred when building an APK in a monaca environment.
You need to specify username and pwd of git due to error information, but this is secret, so you don't want to specify it clearly.
I want to `` git + ssh: //[email protected]: tripodworks-iot/tnk-lib-falc31.git ''
Can you tell me if there are any settings in monaca environment?
Answer # 1
After creating local folder and uploading it to monaca environment, npm install was done.
Answer # 2
Since it is a private repository, it cannot be obtained from Monaca's server at the moment, so why not upload the plugin as a zip?
- when i try to install the package at the same time when installing nodejs, an error occurs and the installation cannot be comple
- nodejs - i can't install the package with npm install --save firebase
- nodejs - i get an error when trying to install a package with npm
- Python3 install PyQt5 and exe package graphic tutorial
- Win10 64-bit tutorial using compressed package to install the latest MySQL8018 (detailed graphics)
- How to install JDK 13 in a compressed package in the Linux environment
- How to install pip package under Linux
- mysql-8015-winx64 Use the zip package to install and close the problem immediately after the service is started
- How Nodejs elegantly wraps a npm package of utility functions
- Nodejs package method for basic postgresql operations
- NVM install nodejs method practical steps
- nodejs - [npm, node] how to install yarn
- nodejs - electron mksnapshot fails to install due to failed to find electron error in raspberry pi
- Python method to make a custom package and install it to the system directory
- Complete steps to compile and install NodeJS in CentOS7 source code
- Webpack package nodejs project method
- Detailed webpack package nodejs project (front-end code)
- Anaconda how to install python package offline
- How to install Nodejs and start local services
- Nodejs releases its own npm package and makes it into a command line tool instance to explain