There are multiple schemas in one database. (Approximately 10,000 users)
Although the tables defined in each schema should be basically the same,
It may be different. What is the best way to know that?
Exists from A1 schema to A10000 schema
There is a table for each.
Almost schema a table has columns x and y, but
There are x, y, and z columns in the A table of the A999 schema.
I want to find out something like this.
Answer # 1
ALL_TABLES, ALL_TAB_COLUMNS You can get table definition information from static data dictionary views around.
Answer # 2
Use system catalogs to detect differences.
[DB] Oracle table list, column list
Differences can be extracted using SQL, or the contents of the system catalog can be exported and then excel or diff.
- [sql] [oracle] when data is acquired from a self-joined table, the data that should be unique is duplicated
- Python_view sqlite3 table structure, sample code for query statements
- InnoDB type MySql recovery table structure and data
- The web front end loads the data table used by the dynamic menu from the Oracle database
- MySQL table structure changes you must know Metadata Lock
- 3 ways to restore table structure from frm file [recommended]
- Sequential storage structure of linear table of python data structure
- Lua object-oriented programming basic structure table example
- Summary of the time to find the last DML operation in the positioning table in Oracle
- oracle query lock table and unlock, modify table field name and copy table structure and data method
- Summary of the difference between the two table query using mysql from and join
- Oracle table space setup and management
- How to use Flask-Migrate to expand the database table structure
- oracle - about table constraints
- Navicat delete oracle table operation method
- Oracle recursive tree structure query function
- Laravel create database table structure example
- Oracle two comma-separated strings, get intersection and difference (parsed by SQL implementation process)
- oracle handle lock table basic operations
- [go] difference caused by two table deletion methods using gorm
- sql : How to create a function with a table as an input parameter?
- sql : How to parse first and last name from a string
- how to write sql statements in python
- java - how to put the data acquired from springmvc db in the select box?
- oracle - sql: i want to find the number of events in the past year for each id for each event date
- Is it possible to enable case-insensitive search in sql?
- sql : Request to display the name of the cell (location.name) and the number of available loads (loads.loc_id)
- How can you use custom variables in Oracle SQL?
- sql : What is the best way to transfer records from one table to another table?
- sql : An elegant way to get the remainder from division from one to the divisor?