I was thinking about creating an image of appropriate input information with PIL, expanding the file into a temporary directory, and displaying it in the browser.
I created a temporary directory with NamedTemporaryFile, created a file there, and specified it with an HTML img tag.
Is there any way to save the image created on the server side in memory and display it in the browser even if it is not a temporary directory?
python is supposed to use django with 3.7, and it is specified as MEDIA_URL =/media /.
font_color = (0, 0, 0) im = Image.new ('RGBA', (60,60), (0, 0, 0, 0)) draw = ImageDraw.Draw (im) draw.text ((0,0), req.POST ["req_string"], font_color) #Physical directory path = "/file/hoge/media/test.png" img.save (path) # Tried a temporary directory on the way with tempfile.NamedTemporaryFile (delete = False) as tf: temp_file_name = tf.name path = "/ file/hoge/media /" + temp_file_name + "test.png"
Answer # 1
Is there any way to save the image created on the server side in memory and display it in the browser?
It is possible to encode the data URI and export it on HTML.
Answer # 2
fp – A filename (string), pathlib.Path object or file object.
, you can specify a file object instead of a file name as the first argument.
The io module also has a file object "
BytesIO" that can be read from and written to memory.
With this combined technique, PIL can be saved in memory.
# coding: utf-8 import sys, io from PIL import Image if __name__ == '__main__': img = Image.new ('RGB', (64, 64), (0, 255, 0)) f = io.BytesIO () img.save (f, 'png') # Try exporting to a file for confirmation. with open ('hoge.png', 'wb') as out_f: out_f.write (f.getvalue ())
I don't know django, so I don't know the future,
Response that returns a Django image
Make a response that returns an image like the one above, and specify the URL in the src attribute of the img tag.
- image display in python
- about image display of python
- python - confusion matrix display in image recognition on cnn
- python image display error beginner, thank you
- python - i want to display an image with pysimplegui, but an error occurs
- python - image display from the variable to which the file name is assigned
- python - i want to display a vector on the image
- python - about mnist image display
- python - about image display and position of main ()
- python 3x - when saving an image using python, it cannot be saved (output) again with the same file name
- display images by drag and drop on wxpython gui
- php - bind and display the resized image
- python - tkinter photo image question
- i want to display the image path that i put in the database with laravel
- python matplotlibpyplot i get an error trying to display a moving average on a candlestick chart
- python - image recognition using cnn keras multiple inputs
- python - i want to read an image and display it
- how to scrape in python and display in a browser?
- python - i want to divide the read image into pixels and label them
- python - i want to create a contour image
- How do I call a method in a class? django python
- python : How to display Django data
- python : Django question, namespace
- python : How to run periodic_task?
- python : How can I change the template based on the user's group?
- python : Django. How to display a product in categories and subcategories
- python : How to fix the celery windows?
- python : Sort Django objects by model class method value
- python : next django question
- python : In what form can a proxy with a login and password be transferred? (proxy handler)