Currently, Sudoku is created with VB.NET.
Click here for the actual game screen.
A Picturebox is placed on the Form and a table is created using Graphics.
The cell is highlighted in orange because of the MauseMove event.
I am worried about the process of inputting characters to the cells in the picturebox.
1. Specify coordinates with the mouse
2. Receive input key information
3. Output the input key information to the target coordinates (orange frame cell)
I think that it can be realized by using the Graphics.DrawString method orTextRenderer.DrawText method, but I think that the coordinates are not specified correctly.
This is a Form1 class.
Public Class Form1 Dim S As New source Private Sub PictureBox1_Paint (ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.Windows.Forms.PaintEventArgs) Handles PictureBox1.Paint S.Draw (e.Graphics) End Sub Private Sub PictureBox1_MouseMove (ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As System.Windows.Forms.MouseEventArgs) Handles PictureBox1.MouseMove Dim ThisCell As Cell 'Get the cell where the mouse is ThisCell = S.CellFromPoint (e.X, e.Y) If Not IsNothing (ThisCell) Then ThisCell.Focus () Console.ReadLine () 'Draw the current state (generates a PaintBox1 Paint event) PictureBox1.Invalidate () '← All actual drawing is done here End If End Sub End Class
Public Class Cell Public Status As CellStatus Public S As source Public Position As Point 'Logical position Public Rectangle As Rectangle 'physical position Public Focused As Boolean '■ Constructor Public Sub New (ByVal S As source, ByVal Position As Point) Me.S = S Me.Position = Position Dim Rect As New Rectangle 'Find the physical position. Rect.X = Position.X * source.CellSize Rect.Y = Position.Y * source.CellSize Rect.Width = source.CellSizeRect.Height = source.CellSize Me.Rectangle = Rect End Sub '■ Focus Public Sub Focus () Dim X As Integer Dim Y As Integer 'Deactivate all other cells belonging to the same grid. For X = 0 To source.XCount-1 For Y = 0 To source.YCount-1 S.Cells (X, Y) .Focused = False Next Next 'Activate yourself. Me.Focused = True End Sub Public Sub Draw (ByVal g As Graphics) Dim CellRect As Rectangle Dim oPen As New Pen (Color.Orange, 3) CellRect = Me.Rectangle CellRect.Inflate (-2, -2) Dim fnt As New Font ("MS UI Gothic", 20) If Me.Focused Then g.DrawRectangle (oPen, CellRect) End If End Sub End Class
Public Class source Public Const CellSize As Integer = 50 'Cell size Public Const XCount As Integer = 9 'Number of horizontal cells on the board Public Const YCount As Integer = 9 'Number of cells in the vertical direction of the board Dim aCell (XCount-1, YCount-1) As Cell 'Array representing all cells Public Sub New () Dim X As Integer Dim Y As Integer For X = 0 To XCount-1 For Y = 0 To YCount-1 aCell (X, Y) = New Cell (Me, New Point (X, Y)) Next Next End Sub Public Sub Draw (ByVal g As Graphics) Dim X As Integer Dim Y As Integer Dim aPen As New Pen (Color.Gray, 2)Dim bPen As New Pen (Color.Black, 3) 'Rectangle g.FillRectangle (Brushes.White, 0, 0, XCount * CellSize, YCount * CellSize) 'Vertical line For X = 0 To XCount If X Mod 3 = 0 Then g.DrawLine (bPen, X * CellSize, 0, X * CellSize, YCount * CellSize) Else g.DrawLine (aPen, X * CellSize, 0, X * CellSize, YCount * CellSize) End If Next 'horizontal line For Y = 0 To YCount If Y Mod 3 = 0 Then g.DrawLine (bPen, 0, Y * CellSize, XCount * CellSize, Y * CellSize) Else g.DrawLine (aPen, 0, Y * CellSize, XCount * CellSize, Y * CellSize) End If Next For Y = 0 To YCount-1 For X = -0 To XCount-1 Cells (X, Y) .Draw (g) Next Next End Sub Public Property Cells (ByVal X As Integer, ByVal Y As Integer) As Cell Get Return aCell (X, Y) End Get Set (ByVal value As Cell) aCell (X, Y) = value End Set End Property Public Function CellFromPoint (ByVal X As Integer, ByVal Y As Integer) As Cell Dim ThisCell As Cell If X<0 OrElse X>= XCount * CellSize Then Return Nothing End If If Y<0 OrElse Y>= YCount * CellSize Then Return Nothing End If ThisCell = Cells (X \ CellSize, Y \ CellSize) Return ThisCell End Function End Class
Answer # 1
In essence, do you want to receive a keyed value?
When you say "Enter a string in the table", the story gets complicated.
Since it is a Sudoku, you just need to be able to enter keys 1-9 (+ Delete key).
If you use the KeyPress or KeyDown event, you can receive one event per keystroke.
You can set an event for a specific control, but this type of app is convenient when you receive it in a form (because an event occurs regardless of which control is active)
In that case, you just need to set the form's KeyPreview property to True.
Refer here and here. .
- how to insert values when creating sql table structure in php
- php - i want to display array values on an html table in laravel
- python - unable to read and display table values in django
- php - how to get the values of a joined table?
- ruby - i want to extract the values of the table columns that have a rails one-to-many relationship and display the sum in vie
- ruby - how to pass the values of the intermediate table in setup
- php - want to add values to parent table and intermediate table at the same time
- pandas method to take all the values of a column of data in a table and convert it to array type
- vb combo box i want to switch between editable and possible depending on the selected line
- create 3Ⅾ space with c #
- vb - when the next song in the list box tries to play
- vb - i want to open a file using the command prompt
- vb - how to erase the border of a visual basic text box
- vb - [sql] i want to insert select result + α
- vb - stringformaterror
- i want to generate an event onclick from a button created with a vbnet custom control
- vb - about visual basic charts
- vb - [beginner] please tell me how to get values of specific columns and rows in excel