I want to display "y = 2x + 1 is a straight line passing through the point of X coordinate 1 and y coordinate 3" using printf at the developer command prompt for vs 2019. Can you tell me if i am wrong? Please.include
int a = 1;
int b = 3;
printf ("y = 2x + 1 is a straight line that passes through the points with x-coordinate% d and y-coordinate% d", a, b)
Answer # 1
I think it is, but what kind of trouble does it have?p
Can you paste the output result?
I would like to confirm from the grounds that this code was judged to be wrong.
- c - program to find the average value
- even if i put signed int in unsigned int type, the negative value can be displayed without any problem?
- find the value of sin once
- the minimum value problem due to the combination of prices cannot be found correctly
- i want to not convert when the value is larger than the maximum value of integer type or smaller than the minimum value
- i want to display the array value of another function in the main function
- i want to judge the value from a1 to c3 or 1a to 3c
- problem of finding the average value in c language
- if you finish the loop once, the average value will not appear
- i want to assign a char type array to a linked list cell using c language
- numerical value cannot be read by fscanf
- c - it's a problem that seems to use the return value
- definition of variables in makefile what does a recursively defined variable mean?
- return value of scanf
- value assigned to the c language pointer
- java - i want to sort the variables of list using multiple value values of map
- xcode - i want to assign a variable value depending on the screen aspect ratio of swiftui/iphone
- the value output by the function is not reflected properly in main
- c language dichotomy √2 value
- c - "variables that are not used" appear for the variables that are used
- it is c language please score
- c - a green wavy line appears under winmain and _twinmain
- visualstudio c ++ linux "undefined reference to pthread_create"
- c - about file mapping
- c - how to add a list view to a dialog in the dialog editor?
- i would like to know the reason why if i insert a line feed character in scanf, i can not proceed even though no error appears i
- the second and subsequent loops do not work file input/output strtok_s function
- c++ - about unicode multibyte
- program for descending order of secondary array in c language
- c language warning text: insecure operation we are making a function like an address book