I want to display "y = 2x + 1 is a straight line passing through the point of X coordinate 1 and y coordinate 3" using printf at the developer command prompt for vs 2019. Can you tell me if i am wrong? Please.include
int a = 1;
int b = 3;
printf ("y = 2x + 1 is a straight line that passes through the points with x-coordinate% d and y-coordinate% d", a, b)
Answer # 1
I think it is, but what kind of trouble does it have?p
Can you paste the output result?
I would like to confirm from the grounds that this code was judged to be wrong.
- c - minimum value output using pointer variables
- the return value of the function becomes 0
- c - it's a problem that seems to use the return value
- definition of variables in makefile what does a recursively defined variable mean?
- return value of scanf
- value assigned to the c language pointer
- even if i put signed int in unsigned int type, the negative value can be displayed without any problem?
- java - i want to sort the variables of list using multiple value values of map
- the value output by the function is not reflected properly in main
- c language dichotomy √2 value
- c - "variables that are not used" appear for the variables that are used
- urgent recruitment what is the return value
- c - variables are stored in memory in the same order
- assign numbers across arrays in c
- about c language variables
- i want to assign a char type array to a linked list cell using c language
- c - program that outputs the maximum value from the four
- c - you get the wrong maximum value from an array element
- minimum value of straight rectangle compile error
- c - what is the first negative value?
- c - a green wavy line appears under winmain and _twinmain
- visualstudio c ++ linux "undefined reference to pthread_create"
- c - about file mapping
- c - how to add a list view to a dialog in the dialog editor?
- i would like to know the reason why if i insert a line feed character in scanf, i can not proceed even though no error appears i
- the second and subsequent loops do not work file input/output strtok_s function
- c++ - about unicode multibyte
- program for descending order of secondary array in c language
- c language warning text: insecure operation we are making a function like an address book
- c language cannot be debugged in visual studio