I want to solve:
Postico is installed and connected to postgresql.
Tested in Postico and saved by inserting data with GUI
Even if the table is displayed on the terminal with postgresql, it is not reflected in Collation.
(Column and Type are reflected because they are written in migrate.)
The Postico migrate file is also consistent.
I'm sorry, can you tell me?
that's all, thank you very much.
Answer # 1
Are you stuck with the Postico free version restriction?
It is better to be able to present the minimum information and the version of each software that can reproduce the phenomenon properly in the question.
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin