There are two things I want to ask you about this time.
First of all, I don't know why the error occurred.
Next, I am wondering if an unnatural indentation will occur when trying to break a line.
Applicable source code
SyntaxError: invalid syntax
nums = [int (e) for e in input (). split ()] #A, B, X A, B, X = nums , nums , nums  N_prices (n) = A * n + B * (len (str (n)) if X<= N_prices (0): print ('0') if N_prices (10 ** 9)<= X: print ('109') for i in range (1, 10 ** 9): if X<= N_prices (i) and X<= N_prices (i + 1): print (str (i))
Checked for unnecessary whitespace at the end, but it didn't seemSupplemental information (FW/tool version etc.)
jupyter notebook, python 3.7.3
Answer # 1
The number of parentheses is missing
In addition, that will cause an unintended indentation.
- python - pandasdataframe i want to match the time columns of two csv and load them
- python - janome analyzer error
- \ r \ n cannot be deleted with python
- python - 'numpyndarray' object has no attribute'append' error
- python - 'numpyndarray' object has no attribute'numpy' error
- an init error that is not used in python and ldl appears
- python - it can be run with jupyter notebook, not vscode
- about auxiliary lines and axis scales of python heatmap
- python scraping jsonloads () jsondecodeerror
- python - about seabornhistplot