Please write your question in detail here.
(Example) I am making a ●● system with PHP (CakePHP).
The following error message occurred while implementing the ■■ function.
Applicable source code
Import cannot be read even if the command for installing the public key is written as follows
$sudo rpm --import/etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-CentOS-7 Error:/etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-CentOS-7: Import reading failed (2).
-Create public and private keys using teraterm.
・ I wonder if the version of CentOS is different $sudo rpm --import/etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-CentOS-8
I tried to change CentOS-7 to CentOS-8.
The CentOS version I am currently using is CentOS8.
I would like to install the package after this.
By the way, the OS I use is Windows
Answer # 1
Did you try to install the GPG key according to the Qiita page?
There is no file called.
It is a file called. Please use this.
Answer # 2
CentOS GPG Keys
If you download the CentOS8 key here, you can install the CentOS official key.
If you want to import what you created yourself, you must of course specify the key file path.
- linux - about the problem when installing centos 8 in virtualbox
- about installing python-twitter ・i would like to know the difference between tweepy and python-twitter
- about libgcrypt update in centos63
- questions about centos6x yum repository
- centos - about connecting to sakura vps with vnc-server
- about installing 32-bit version of mysql on 64-bit pc
- macos (osx) - about installing the package of the old version by brew install
- about centos7 dns server construction and ip settings
- object-orientation - about defining public methods in subclasses
- error while installing and configuring centos8 in virtualbox
- about proxy settings for centos7 environment variables
- about installing composer
- about the behavior of the centos routing table
- about installing python on mac
- centos - about regular expressions of postfix header_checks
- about centos7 ssl
- centos - leptonica error when installing tesseract-ocr
- centos - about rpm build errors that appear in rpmbuild -ta slurm-20025tarbz2
- java - about public methods
- centos - about shell script execution by cron
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin