Please write your question in detail here.
(Example) I am making a ●● system with PHP (CakePHP).
The following error message occurred while implementing the ■■ function.
Applicable source code
Import cannot be read even if the command for installing the public key is written as follows
$sudo rpm --import/etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-CentOS-7 Error:/etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-CentOS-7: Import reading failed (2).
-Create public and private keys using teraterm.
・ I wonder if the version of CentOS is different $sudo rpm --import/etc/pki/rpm-gpg/RPM-GPG-KEY-CentOS-8
I tried to change CentOS-7 to CentOS-8.
The CentOS version I am currently using is CentOS8.
I would like to install the package after this.
By the way, the OS I use is Windows
Answer # 1
Did you try to install the GPG key according to the Qiita page?
There is no file called.
It is a file called. Please use this.
Answer # 2
CentOS GPG Keys
If you download the CentOS8 key here, you can install the CentOS official key.
If you want to import what you created yourself, you must of course specify the key file path.
- about installing the'sklearn'module in python
- centos - about rpm build errors that appear in rpmbuild -ta slurm-20025tarbz2
- about proxy settings for centos7 environment variables
- about installing python-twitter ・i would like to know the difference between tweepy and python-twitter
- about installing python
- about installing python on mac
- centos - about regular expressions of postfix header_checks
- about centos7 ssl
- centos - leptonica error when installing tesseract-ocr
- java - about public methods
- ruby - [rails] about errors when installing bootstrap
- centos - about shell script execution by cron
- centos - about firewalld direct rule
- linux - about centos command erroneous execution
- about the behavior of the centos routing table
- about installing composer
- ruby - about installing rbenv
- htaccess - about laravel's public directory
- error while installing and configuring centos8 in virtualbox