I tried to implement logistic regression using TensorFlow, but I got an error.
I personally think that this is caused by TensorSpec (the book used placeholders), but I'm not sure. The environment is Anaconda, JupyterLab.
I would appreciate your reply.
Answer # 1
What is the reason for changing the book description?
Maybe you couldn't use placeholders, but if so, let's set the tensorflow version to 1 instead of 2.
- python - about kaggle's titanic: logistic regression cannot analyze (separation of training data and test data)
- python - i want to reflect the result of logistic regression analysis in the original data, but all the results are 0?
- python - (tensorflow) please tell me how to save and output image data mnist
- python - (tensorflow) please tell me how to convert any 28x28 image in the same way as the mnist image (pyrhon)
- python - how to use tensorflow placeholder
- python multiple regression analysis statsmodelsformula
- python 3x - tensorflow modelpredict () error
- python - failed to import tensorflow in jupyter notebook
- python - transfer learning with tensorflow object detection api is not possible
- python - introducing tensorflow object detection api doesn't work
- [python] i don't know how to solve the error
- python - mysterious argument () error when using optuna + lihgtgbm i want to somehow store the best parameters
- python - i want to learn using my own error function in tensorflow
- python - error that no data is entered in x_train_b
- python - machine learning training/verification data, test data accuracy rate and adjustment
- python - about permission denied
- python - about learning mnist data with keras
- evals_result error, xgboost when implementing lightgbm in python
- python - unable to interpret the results in the implementation of time series forecasting with keras
- [python] i don't understand the meaning of the error