I want to import csv file data into phpmyadmin installed in AWS/EC2 with php query statement.
Therefore, I am trying to put php file and csv file in the same directory in EC2.
The command to copy from the local csv file returns with an error.
We would appreciate if you could point out any mistakes in the steps you have performed so far.
You can log in to EC2 with ssh.
Execution command scp -i /Users/apple/Downloads/ssh.pem winneyuser.csv/-r ec2-user @ IP address:/home/ec2-user / Code
Error text ssh: connect to host IP address port 22: Operation timed out lost connection Code
Answer # 1
scp -i /Users/apple/Downloads/ssh.pem winneyuser.csv/-r ec2-user @ IP address:/home/ec2-user / Code
Solved by executing the above IP address part with global IP (public).
- python - i want to import a csv file locally
- php - writing to a csv file does not work
- python - i want to read a csv file and output it
- ruby - i want to load a csv file into mysql but it doesn't work
- php - i want to get the file size of a blob file stored in the database
- php - i want to save the file path in mysql
- nginx - i want to import a 1gb csv file
- php - i want to save the file in the specified directory
- i want to read a csv file with python numpy
- i want to compile a pcap file
- php - i want to pass music data from db to tag
- php - i want to open the same page on one side and another tab on the other side in the html form
- php - i want to pass the image file to the server
- i want to implement a php mail form
- i want to get the name of the laravel php zip file
- python - [django] read csv file from url
- i want to be able to describe it in [php] functionphp
- i want to pass the php path
- call any php file in the sidebar with a shortcode