I am a machine learning person.
I want a big band para sound source in the data set, but I can't find a data set like an ordinary wav sound source ...
I'm looking for "Big Band music dataset" etc. Is there any other good way to find out ...?
Answer # 1
I think you have to collect the minor data by yourself.
- python - import the original csv dataset
- python - outrageous sound cracking on sounddevice by inverse fourier transform
- python - source ~/bash_profile error
- i want to separate python and stereo sound sources by pysoundfile
- python - pytorch dataset dataloader
- python 3x - how to change the length of a sound with a microbit program
- python - "view page source" in selenium
- python - unable to interpret the results in the implementation of time series forecasting with keras
- python - about errors in deep learning
- python - executing code in pytorch/terminal also freezes
- python - data size of cifar-10 classification by pytorch
- [python] i don't know how to solve the error
- python - i want to make time series predictions using keras
- [python] i don't understand the meaning of the error
- evals_result error, xgboost when implementing lightgbm in python
- python - about permission denied
- python - next day forecast result display error