I'm trying to get started with Flutter and I'm looking at the official documentation. (Bathcom is macOS)
root | ---- Users | ---- userno1 | ---- AndroidStudioProjects | ---- development | ---- flutter
Create a development directory as an application development directory and place it in it
It is the situation where the flutter directory that was downloaded and decompressed in ↑ is installed.
I don't remember creating the AndroidStudioProjects directory, so I think it was created automatically at some point.
In this situation, I want to create a Flutter project in Android Studio.
Select "Start a new Flutter Project" → On the next screen where "Flutter Application" is selected
The project cannot be created because the "Next" button does not work.
Maybe the specification of "Flutter SDK path" and "Project location" is a problem.
Project location by default
Is displayed, but I think this is a specification of the project creation location, so for me
I want to.
How should I specify "Flutter SDK path" at this time?
Is there a problem with the directory layout?
Try "Project location"
"Flutter SDK path"
! Flutter SDK download canceled
Will be displayed.
How can I create a project?
Answer # 1
export PATH = "$PATH:` pwd`/flutter/bin "
Answer # 2
Flutter is working.
been tried yet?
- dart - flutter how to create a swipe navbar
- Detailed Vue create project with cmd
- Detailed steps to create a python project in eclipse
- Method to create java project using eclipse
- Use vue-cli3 to create a new project and write the basic configuration (recommended)
- Create a custom WPF project template using the DotNet CLI
- Create your own NET Core project template
- Steps to create a web project using koa2
- Idea method steps to create a Spring project (graphics)
- Graphic explanation of the steps to create a vue project with vue-cli scaffolding
- Vue CLI3 create project to deploy to Tomcat using ngrok to map to external network
- Detailed two ways to create a spark project in IntelliJ IDEA
- Example of how to create a Vue project and introduce Iview
- Explain how to use IntelliJ IDEA to create a new servlet project
- Vue Cli3 method steps to create a project
- ubuntu1604 How to create and run a Django project under python3
- Ways to install vue and vue-cli with npm and create a project using webpack
- Ways to create a vertx project using IDEA
- Use vue-cli3 to create a vue project and configure VS Code to automatically code format vue syntax highlighting
- pycharm create a new python project step
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin