I run a Docker container on AWS EC2 and run a Ruby on Rails application.
The environment variable is managed with ENV file (gem of dotenv), but ENV file is not read.
URL = ENV ['GURUNABI_SECRET_KEY']
If i enter APIKEY directly instead of ENV, it works properly.
In addition, ENV is working properly locally.
As you can see from this, will the ENV file not be read for some reason when operating on EC2?Supplemental information (FW/tool version etc.)
gem 'rails' '5.2.2'
Answer # 1
It was possible to restart the container. I'm sorry. (What am I doing ...)
- aws - [aws] i want to control the domain (fqdn) of outbound (communication from inside to outside) when building a bastion serve
- aws - can't put string in aws cloudwatch
- aws - i would like to know the criteria for introducing lb in aws server construction
- aws - i want to automate web application testing
- aws - how to save temporary files when aws autoscale runs out of instances
- aws - aws ebs volume
- aws - garbled characters when uploading txt file to aws s3
- aws - lack of vpc peering authority
- aws - what is pressing the dsa_control on the dmz relay?
- aws - aws:ses (simple email service):[countermeasures against bounces] i want to add destination address existence confirmation
- aws - is firewalld not needed on aws?
- aws - the workaround that the data property is initialized when the browser is reloaded with vuejs
- aws - about the case of using docker in a production environment
- aws - only the public key was sent and i was told "please connect using public key authentication"
- aws - regarding aws alb sessions
- aws - alb cannot be specified as the connection destination of aws endpoint
- aws - i am stuck in vim during aws deployment,/etc/sudoers: syntax error near line 1 and sudo cannot be done
- aws - vue: how to put the data acquired by api in the variable defined in data
- aws - about aws api
- aws - [aws] about access control to the production environment
- nginx - rails puma does not start with docker-compose up
- ruby - sass :: syntaxerror on rails s
- ruby on rails - clone rails on docker to ec2 and do db:create with rds fails
- docker - rails new default file is not generated
- ruby on rails - image of rails application deployment
- aws - aws elastic beanstalk circleci
- amazon ec2 - examination of log management method due to tight disk capacity of aws ec2
- ruby version error on ec2 on aws
- ruby on rails - what is the completion of deploying the rails on docker app to aws?
- mysql - i cannot do docker-compose run web rails db:create