I run a Docker container on AWS EC2 and run a Ruby on Rails application.
The environment variable is managed with ENV file (gem of dotenv), but ENV file is not read.
URL = ENV ['GURUNABI_SECRET_KEY']
If i enter APIKEY directly instead of ENV, it works properly.
In addition, ENV is working properly locally.
As you can see from this, will the ENV file not be read for some reason when operating on EC2?Supplemental information (FW/tool version etc.)
gem 'rails' '5.2.2'
Answer # 1
It was possible to restart the container. I'm sorry. (What am I doing ...)
- aws - unicorn error log location
- aws - about building an svn environment on amazon linux2
- aws - download files created on aws
- aws - i made a mistake in the aws cloud9 user guide and want to restore it
- aws - [aws] an error occurs when creating a subnet for rds, and when trying to create a subnet, it overlaps with the cidr of the
- aws - about the topic of ichi aws subscription
- aws - about aws cloudformation values
- aws - how to operate as a pseudo internal server on aws
- aws - cpu usage suddenly rises and ssh connection is not possible
- aws - how to check the kcl version
- aws - how to use aws sdk with vuejs
- aws - how to publish a web page on vps
- aws - about the case of using docker in a production environment
- aws - i would like to know the criteria for introducing lb in aws server construction
- aws - i want to put jenkins in the ec2 web server
- aws - i want to automate web application testing
- aws - how to save temporary files when aws autoscale runs out of instances
- aws - aws ebs volume
- aws - garbled characters when uploading txt file to aws s3
- aws - lack of vpc peering authority
- nginx - rails puma does not start with docker-compose up
- ruby on rails - about image distribution on heroku and s3
- ruby - i want to make the test successful
- ruby on rails - clone rails on docker to ec2 and do db:create with rds fails
- ruby on rails - what is the completion of deploying the rails on docker app to aws?
- ruby version error on ec2 on aws
- amazon ec2 - examination of log management method due to tight disk capacity of aws ec2
- aws - aws elastic beanstalk circleci
- ruby on rails - image of rails application deployment
- docker - rails new default file is not generated