I would like to set up heroku sendgrid in Rails while referring to this site.
Go from top to bottom
I typed this command
heroku addons: create sendgrid: starter
I also typed this command
heroku config: set SENDGRID_API_KEY = xxxx_api_key_xxxx
After that, when you type heroku config, SENDGRID_API_KEY is displayed.
It seems that the following two environment variables are not set. Isn't this environment variable set automatically? Can you tell me how to set it?
heroku addons: create sendgrid: starter -app app name
If i get a message like the one shown below with the command ↑, isn't that an add-on? Also, if you try to add in from the web, you will be asked to register a credit card even though it is a free plan. I don't want to register ...
Creating sendgrid: starter on ⬢ App name ...!
▸ Please verify your account to install this add-on plan (please enter a credit card) For more
▸ information, see https://devcenter.heroku.com/categories/billing Verify now at
Answer # 1
When using an add-on, it seems necessary to register a credit card even if it is a free plan. I registered a lot.
- heroku - how to expand environment variables inside exec cmd of dockerfile
- laravel 8x i want to set the redirect destination after account lock in my own logincontrollerphp
- The role and examples of setting environment variables in python
- in php, with new, about the allocation of variables after initialization
- IDEA method of configuring jdk environment variables
- Detailed explanation of environment variables and mode examples under vue cli4
- Batch code to configure jdk environment variables with one click
- Explanation and setting of common environment variables in Golang
- heroku - in a production environment, an error will occur when logging in : typeerror (no implicit conversion of nil into string
- Webpack set some misunderstandings of environment variables
- Vue project uses env file to configure global environment variables
- windows10 JDK installation and configuration environment variables and Eclipse installation tutorial
- Method to set Python's environment variables using Windows batch and WMI
- Reasons and methods for setting environment variables in Python
- ruby - after deploying rails app on heroku, some pages are not displayed
- How to solve the problem of how to configure environment variables in Chromedriver
- Explain how to set Python environment variables?
- Detailed steps to delete environment variables in linux
- Use of environment variables in docker and solutions to common problems
- How to configure java environment variables for zookeeper under windows
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin