I would like to set up heroku sendgrid in Rails while referring to this site.
Go from top to bottom
I typed this command
heroku addons: create sendgrid: starter
I also typed this command
heroku config: set SENDGRID_API_KEY = xxxx_api_key_xxxx
After that, when you type heroku config, SENDGRID_API_KEY is displayed.
It seems that the following two environment variables are not set. Isn't this environment variable set automatically? Can you tell me how to set it?
heroku addons: create sendgrid: starter -app app name
If i get a message like the one shown below with the command ↑, isn't that an add-on? Also, if you try to add in from the web, you will be asked to register a credit card even though it is a free plan. I don't want to register ...
Creating sendgrid: starter on ⬢ App name ...!
▸ Please verify your account to install this add-on plan (please enter a credit card) For more
▸ information, see https://devcenter.heroku.com/categories/billing Verify now at
Answer # 1
When using an add-on, it seems necessary to register a credit card even if it is a free plan. I registered a lot.
- heroku - how to expand environment variables inside exec cmd of dockerfile
- python - how can i use the environment variables set in heroku in django's viewspy?
- heroku - in a production environment, an error will occur when logging in : typeerror (no implicit conversion of nil into string
- after building the php environment
- django - i want to set environment variables when executing visual studio commands
- [urgent] js of bootstrap does not work after deploying on heroku
- How to configure environment variables in linux environment
- ruby - after deploying rails app on heroku, some pages are not displayed
- what are environment variables in the first place? what is the path?
- in php, with new, about the allocation of variables after initialization
- IDEA method of configuring jdk environment variables
- Detailed explanation of environment variables and mode examples under vue cli4
- Batch code to configure jdk environment variables with one click
- Explanation and setting of common environment variables in Golang
- django - after deploying heroku, axios request destination remains localhost
- Webpack set some misunderstandings of environment variables
- mysql - database after deployment on heroku
- windows10 JDK installation and configuration environment variables and Eclipse installation tutorial
- Method to set Python's environment variables using Windows batch and WMI
- The role and examples of setting environment variables in python