I want to reinstall Unity.Error message
When using Unity and selecting the game play button
`` All compiler errors have to be fixed before you can enter playmode! '' Is displayed
Because I didn't know how to fix it, I manually uninstalled all files from Unity.
Even if you try to reinstall it, it will always stop here (see image).
No error dialog is displayed.
* The display character is German. Excuse me.
It only says that it is being installed.
Delete all Unity and Unity Hub files below, restart your computer and download the latest software from the website
The current C drive capacity is 8GB. I feel like the capacity of the C drive has increased after the initial installation of Unity.
Is there a relationship? I'm wondering if there are any remaining files to erase,
Are there any other files that are saved when Unity is installed?
Despite the initial installation, the second and subsequent installations will not proceed without an error dialog, so
I am struggling very much.
I'm embarrassed with the rudimentary question, but if you have something to miss, what to do, or something you can try,
Would you please give me a professor?
Answer # 1
It's common sense when dealing with Windows apps,
Deleting just the file does not mean that you uninstalled it
Installation information remains in the registry, so I have to manage this
First of all, you will try to uninstall in the Windows Settings>app
If this doesn't work, you'll have to mess with the registry "manually"
- unable to open project settings in unity
- android - unable to build with unity
- unable to save in unity
- unable to process game over in unity (can't judge contact?)
- c # - unable to get other objects with unity script
- unable to get unity scrollview item
- unable to run after updating unity
- unable to use android sdk with unity
- unable to get unity array value
- unable to show title bar in unity
- android - unable to output apk file in unity
- unable to build and run for ios in unity
- unable to publish unity games
- [unity] unable to display test ad on ios
- c# - unable to read the array of json objects in unity
- unable to sign in with unity editor
- c# - unable to time limit with unity
- unable to send unity socket communication
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin