We use kintone to look up the name from the customer list application using the look-up function from the project management application.
I would like to use both "search by kanji" and "search for furigana" when referring to my name from the "Matter Management App". I think that the standard function of lookup is not possible.
Answer # 1
- [abc 085 d katana thrower] questions about python logic errors
- python - questions about learning with neural network models
- php - [laravel] questions about eloquent optimization
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- i want to call a child component method from a parent in vuejs