I am learning with rails-tutorial, but with heroku deployment (https://railstutorial.jp/chapters/beginning?version=5.1#code-heroku_create)
Even if you access the URL after doing heroku crete, Applocation error will not be displayed.
I would like to ask you what causes of the error and what to do.
2019-12-01T14: 33: 46.404336 + 00: 00 heroku [router]: at = error code = H10 desc = "App crashed" method = GET path = "/ favicon.ico" host = cryptic-castle- 21439.herokuapp.com request_id = 8112c948-7ffb-42b0-9a9d-d0ca120cc508 fwd = "184.108.40.206" dyno = connect = service = status = 503 bytes = protocol = httpsApplicable source code
Please describe what you tried for the problem here.Supplemental information (FW/tool version etc.)
Please provide more detailed information here.
Answer # 1
I solved it by referring to these three.
- ruby on rails - about the error when trying to implement jquery with rails ($is not defined;please fix or add/* global * /)
- ruby on rails - rspec test changed by -1, but was changed by 0 error
- solution for ruby on rails routes error
- ruby on rails - web application in ruby
- error in building environment of ruby on rails
- ruby on rails 6 - [error] nomethoderror in followscontroller # destroy undefined method `destroy'for nil: nilclass
- ruby - please tell me the cause of the error when specifying model: of form_with
- failed to exe the ruby file i want to know the cause of the error
- ruby on rails - i have bcrypt but i don't! (you don't have bcrypt installed in your application)
- ruby - [rails] about the error that occurs when deleting likes (routing error)
- ruby on rails - i get a template is missing error in render
- ruby on rails - pg :: datatypemismatch error when doing heroku run rails db: migrate
- ruby on rails 6 - about rails error "wrong number of arguments (given 1, expected 0)"
- ruby - i don't know the cause of the validation error in factorybot
- ruby on rails - i get an error with rails db: create
- ruby on rails - i get an error in a program that changes over time
- ruby on rails 6 - [error] uninitialized constant user (call'userconnection' to establish a connection) :: image
- ruby on rails - nomethoderror in itemscontroller # new error
- ruby on rails - syntax error cannot be resolved
- ruby on rails - unknown action error when trying to post a comment