I am making an app to search for books using Amazon sdk, but I'm having trouble understanding how to get books by genre.
Literature and criticism
Historical and historical novels
Economic and social novels
Mystery suspense hard boiled
There are categories and genres in Amazon books.
I want to specify that only the elements of "literary work" of this "genre_child" are to be acquired.
At present, the method of acquiring "5" products in the category "Books" with the name "Rails" has been successful.
# Specify keywords $keyword = 'Rails'; / * * Specify the category in which search request is to be made * For more details, refer: https://webservices.amazon.com/paapi5/documentation/use-cases/organization-of-items-on-amazon/search-index.html * / $searchIndex = "Books"; # Specify item count to be returned in search result $itemCount = 5;
I would love to hear from anyone who knows how to get genre elements.
Answer # 1
A unique BrowseNodeId is attached to each category (genre in this case).
You can specify this ID when searching.
How to check ID? The only way to look at Amazon in a browser is to check
node = ???of the URL ...
Large categories are summarized in the old document, but new categories are increasing, so it is impossible to examine all of them.
From here you can see node = 465392, so 465392 is ID
Answer # 2
If the Amazon API has this function, you can use it.
Of course, it may be necessary to narrow down to only the desired genre after obtaining it with the API.
- php - i want to search for and display key values in an associative array
- php - i want to display array values on an html table in laravel
- php - advanced custom fields values are not output
- php - form values disappear when submitting values in input form
- php - how to get the values of a joined table?
- php - i want to save images using amazon s3 with the laravel app deployed on heroku
- ruby - i don't know how to retrieve the values of the array in the intermediate table
- dart - how to add and retrieve keys and values to an associative array with flutter
- php - i want to retrieve database information, but i can't
- php - how do i update the database values when i press the button?
- how to bind array values in cakephp4
- python - i want to retrieve only even values in the list using an if statement
- php - how to write sql values
- php - filtering with custom field values
- php - when counting even-numbered values in the fibonacci sequence
- ruby - i want to retrieve only the values of a specific column from the rails array
- php creation of a function that returns two values with random numbers assigned
- php - i want to display all database values in an associative array on the web
- php - [creating a function that returns two values with random numbers assigned]
- i want to remove values that are not in the array in php from the associative array
- php : How to get only the first value from the API?
- about webphp and apiphp when using vuejs with laravel
- cakephp: error regarding permission denied (cakephp super introduction: cakephp40)
- cakephp/crud: about query parameter value retrieval
- how to pass posted data with ajax to php
- php - about the argument of patchentities
- $this-> request not available in cakephp4 helper
- php - is it okay to share composerlock if the major versions of composer are the same?
- [cakephp4] i want to set the cache engine settings for each site
- [cakephp3] become a missing controller (what to do if documentroot and webroot are different)