When logging in with WordPress
"Hello, hundred-san" in the upper right corner that it is PC screen will be displayed.
On the other hand, it doesn't exist when logging in with a smartphone.
How can I be displayed as "Hello ~ 's" even at the time of smartphone login if?
At first, I think it will change depending on the theme,
I changed it to some theme (from the beginning).
However, it does not seem to depend on the theme.
Answer # 1
It seems like it's impossible, so I'll consider a different method.
Thank you very much.
- wordpress login error (using lollipop/muumuu domain)
- wordpress - i want to switch the display/non-display of the management toolbar with wp-cli
- i would like to add a login function to the top page with wordpress, but i want to make it a simple membership site with only pa
- url - wordpress login screen redirects
- i want to cancel the link of "site name" in the upper left of wordpress and toolbar
- wordpress admin toolbar is not visible
- wordpress - i want to add validation to the login form of wp-members
- 404 page when you google login with wordpress site using plesk
- i want to deal with a redirect loop error in the login screen with wordpress
- i can no longer access the admin login screen in wordpress
- php - after customizing the wordpress login form, updating css under wp-admin will be invalidated
- Simple tips for moving the toolbar in WordPress to the bottom
- How to hide and partially display passwords for WordPress user login boxes
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin