### Progate Ruby on rails5 Dojo Course I
I'm trying to create a post list page in
Despiteanswer and code match
I get an error like the image below.
I think it's terminal related. . .
By the way, the procedure described in this lesson is as follows.
If i understand the solution, I would appreciate it if you could tell me.
End the issue as soon as possible with the internship
I want to enter the second lap.
Answer # 1
Index that should be defined in PostsController is defined in ApplicationController. Please delete the index of ApplicationController and move to PostsController.
Which failure to write is basic
The story of Post is to Post.
It is about common things to write in the file of the upper class.
- ruby - http error 500 error occurred in aws deployment, but the cause cannot be determined
- ruby - please tell me the cause of the error when specifying model: of form_with
- failed to exe the ruby file i want to know the cause of the error
- ruby - i don't know the cause of the validation error in factorybot
- ruby - i want to resolve an error when installing gem byebug
- ruby on rails 6 - when i press new user registration, i get an error of no route matches [get] "/ users"
- ruby on rails - i get an error with rails db: create
- ruby on rails - i get an error in a program that changes over time
- ruby on rails - nomethoderror in itemscontroller # new error
- ruby - i got a routing error when i sent a comment
- ruby on rails - i get an error without being created
- ruby on rails - error when implementing rails6 follow function
- ruby - i entered secret_key_base, but http error 500 cannot be resolved
- ruby - i get an error with a single test code for a model
- ruby error code
- ruby on rails uninitialized constant error
- ruby - i got "mysql2 :: error :: connectionerror: plugin caching_sha2_password could not be loaded "
- ruby - validation error when saving intermediate table
- ruby on rails 6 - about rails routing error no route matches [get] "/"
- ruby on rails - i don't understand the content of the error
- ruby - passing variables using render partial
- ruby - gem devise (top page (login form input)) → list screen
- ruby - i get an error with the rails new command
- ruby - implementation of friendly forwarding
- ruby - i installed carrierwave with rails, but i can't see the image
- ruby - about rails controller new action
- ruby - rails page does not open
- [ruby] i'm having trouble with nomethoderror
- ruby - [search function] acquisition of products associated with users
- ruby - even if each statement is used, the contents of the db cannot be displayed in order and an error occurs