Are there any differences between the actual machine and the simulator?
The actual machine and the simulator are the same iPhoneX.
Answer # 1
Although it ’s badly rated,
You can think that there is basically no difference.
However, there are functions that do not work in the simulator (such as a camera?),
Because it is difficult to physically multi-tap,
It's a little dangerous to think that it's okay with a real machine because it's OK with a simulator.
A simulator can be used as long as it looks good,
Perform the operation check on the actual machine as much as possible.
- swift about judgment when consecutive nodes collide
- array - about swift identifiable
- about getting the day of the week from string in swift5
- about swift ui and storyboard 2
- xcode - about swift loading action
- about swift ui and storyboard
- about swift variables (meaning of exclamation mark)
- swift - about firebase/rules
- swift - about instance
- [swift] about getting the final index of a two-dimensional array
- sh - about swift app purchase introduction test
- swift - i have a question about realm
- swift - initial value of uimenuelementattributes? about the value to set
- about swift bluetooth
- swift - about admob interstitial and rewards ads on ios
- swift - about migration process in realm
- swift - about video recording app
- about getting latitude and longitude from mapkit rectangle annotation in swift ios
- [swift ui] questions about core data templates
- about the syntax of the sample code of swift ui