Are there any differences between the actual machine and the simulator?
The actual machine and the simulator are the same iPhoneX.
Answer # 1
Although it ’s badly rated,
You can think that there is basically no difference.
However, there are functions that do not work in the simulator (such as a camera?),
Because it is difficult to physically multi-tap,
It's a little dangerous to think that it's okay with a real machine because it's OK with a simulator.
A simulator can be used as long as it looks good,
Perform the operation check on the actual machine as much as possible.
- ios - [swift] about the header of tableview i want to prevent the header from following even if it scrolls ]
- swift - i have a question about realm
- about swift ui and storyboard
- about swift variables (meaning of exclamation mark)
- swift - about firebase/rules
- array - about swift identifiable
- swift - about instance
- sh - about swift app purchase introduction test
- swift - initial value of uimenuelementattributes? about the value to set
- about swift ui and storyboard 2
- about swift bluetooth
- swift - about admob interstitial and rewards ads on ios
- swift - about migration process in realm
- security - about swift in-app purchase service for physical store collaboration
- swift - about return
- error about swift drag
- about swift programming
- xcode - about swift loading action
- about getting the day of the week from string in swift5
- swift - about navigationcontroller
- php - coincheck api authentication doesn't work
- php - i would like to introduce the coincheck api so that i can make payments with bitcoin on my ec site
- [php] i want to get account information using coincheck api
- python - you may need to restart the kernel to use updated packages error
- python 3x - typeerror: 'method' object is not subscriptable
- the emulator process for avd pixel_2_api_29 was killed occurred when the android studio emulator was started, so i would like to
- xcode - pod install [!] no `podfile 'found in the project directory
- vuejs - [vuetify] unable to locate target [data-app] i want to unit test to avoid warning
- android studio - unresolved reference comes out in kotlin